Thread: Minecraft help

Minecraft help

ok so i decided to buy minecraft....i enter all my info yadda yadda get the succes page telling me its ben payed for ant to wait an hour or so for a email....3 hours later no email and 20 dollars less in my bank.....help D: any info would be nice

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    check spam? ;O send them another email?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    OMG EVERYONE IS BANNED.

I believe there's a thread for such problems on getsatisfaction.com/mojang

That site is better than any other for problems, ideas for minecraft, questions, or even praise!

Check spam? Or maybe you didn't use PayPal? You need PayPal because if your in US there is no other way to make US Dollars > Euros.

Quote Originally Posted by matherl View Post
    check spam? ;O send them another email?
    problem with this is im not given a support email addreess
    "The game is only sold as a digital copy, so you won't receive any sort of physical components like a CD or a box.

Once the transaction was successfull, you will receive a confirmation email. Due to the big attention Minecraft is getting at the moment the server at times needs a little time to send out the emails. In that case you can try to log in to the game without having received a confirmation email.
    In any case we recommend you not to retry purchasing the game over and over again, because eventually the purchases will go through and even though Minecraft is superb, at some point you CAN end up having more Minecraft than you want."

nothing here about send us a email if you got problims this FAQ wont awnser :P and nothing in my spam folder

zarim i entered which country i was in and it showed 21$ saying it was converted such and such AND the money was withdrawn from my account :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I remember when I bought Minecraft all I did was pay for it, download the .exe file and put my account info in and it worked. Don't remember having to check an email of any sort but it might be different now. Good luck :P

Quote Originally Posted by Quirin View Post
    Well I remember when I bought Minecraft all I did was pay for it, download the .exe file and put my account info in and it worked. Don't remember having to check an email of any sort but it might be different now. Good luck :P
    ^ This, the email might just take a while, try logging in on the website and downloading the game files

Quote Originally Posted by Sabrescene View Post
    ^ This, the email might just take a while, try logging in on the website and downloading the game files
    user not premium and i have downloaded it =/

15+ Year Old Account
    Ha I went to buy it today and got a message that wasn't there when my little brother got it.

Apparently they recently added something called "MoneyBookers" so if you use a credit card you also need to have an account with them. You don't need that if you use Paypal.

At the very least it's something to look into.

10+ Year Old Account
    It takes a while for some people, if you look at the official support forums there are LOTS of threads there about it taking up to 2 weeks to get the game, while others as little as 10 minutes.