Deleted

shadow dance rotation

im currently leveling a rogue and i was wandering what rotation do you use in arena when dancing, do you purley spam ambush or do you garrote then ambush spam or do you use eviscerate every 5 combo points, which is the best way to put out the most pressure.

thanks in advance

Just spam ambush until ShadowDance ends, i've seen some people are saying that Eviscerate is better than Ambush when you have 5CP but with Ambush you do more damage.

Ambush when you have 5 CP on your opponent is doing ~4-5K more damage(than Eviscerate).

Eviscerate is doing ~4-5K less damage(than Ambush) and it's giving you 25 energy because of the Relentless Strike Talent.

Anyway use Garrote only when your opponent is caster or healer and he's casting something which is very bad for your team(Ring of Frost, Heals).

This is what I do.
    5-point KS
    ambush
    ambush
    evis
    premed
    ambush
    evis
    garrote

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Just spam ambush until ShadowDance ends, i've seen some people are saying that Eviscerate is better than Ambush when you have 5CP but with Ambush you do more damage.

Ambush when you have 5 CP on your opponent is doing ~4-5K more damage(than Eviscerate).

Eviscerate is doing ~4-5K less damage(than Ambush) and it's giving you 25 energy because of the Relentless Strike Talent.

Anyway use Garrote only when your opponent is caster or healer and he's casting something which is very bad for your team(Ring of Frost, Heals).
    You get an energy refund from a 5pt evis making it free damage.

Regarding a 'rotation', everything is situational. Pressuring healer? Throw in a garrote. Peeling a tsg off your healer? ShD + cheapshot everyone

For raw damage its just Ambush. Keep hemo up beforehand for your bleed effect and for max damage its best to vanish to get the +10% damage from entering stealth

Deleted
    cheers i was mainly wandering about the energy regen from evis, weather it is worth it or not compared to full ambush spam