Anyone got a good game suggestion?

So me and my friend want to start playing an online game together but we have no idea what to play so to tell you what kinda games we are looking for:

Online shooters, Mmo? , Strategy games.. and team based games...

The game itself can cost to buy but not a subscription based game. Anyone got suggestions for us ;D (please ask if there is something you didnt get )

Call of duty 4

... we both have that and its boring with all the hackers

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've been looking around for a while and I've given a few free to play games a shot. Atlantica is quite a different game its a turn based MMO where you have a main character and you can choose up to 8 other mercs to fight with you each with their own skills and advantages / disadvantages.

You have 3 rows of 3 with say melee in the front ranged dps in the middle and support in the back just as an example of a cookie cutter formation the only downside is, it is a Korean port so it can get kind of grindy but you can start the pvp fairly quickly which I love.

If you are interested just google Atlantica it should be the first result its maintained by Nexon, I can't post links yet.

Deleted
    CoD, FiFA, NHL, Ratchet and Clank, + some random care games. :P

Deleted
    Team Fortress 2.
    Best team game ever made IMHO.

Also - Atlantica is a mix between a normal MMO-WoW style gameplay where you run around killing mobs, however the combat system is like Heroes of Might and Magic.

I'm having a good time playing APB Reloaded. It fits all your interests as a mmorpg online shooter and it's team based

Other games I could reccomend (though played in co-op mode) are Resident Evil series and Borderlands. RE because of its story and fun factor and Borderlands because of constantly upgradable equipment, boss fights and mmorpg approach of your character (stats, talent trees, skill ecc.).

15+ Year Old Account
    Battlefield Bad Company 2

Feels like an actual war and usually has a good amount of teamplay in it.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Heroes of Newerth/League of Legends - DotA Style "strategy" games

Quote Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud View Post
    Battlefield Bad Company 2

Feels like an actual war and usually has a good amount of teamplay in it.
    So you have been in a war?.. so you know how it feels to be in a REAL war? wow.....

OT: Try Tf2 or Spiral Knights..
    Spiral Knights may be boring in the long run, but its fun for a while
    Also its a free game
    Last edited by Tueland; 2011-05-29 at 08:58 PM.

Deleted
    NBA 2K11 (Best Sports Game of all Time!)
    StarCraft II (Best RTS of all Time!)

NBA 2K11 (Best Sports Game of all Time!) - AGREED. SO awesome.

Borderlands for a great FPS. Team work for up to 4 people. Epic shit all over the place. excellent.

Tf2, but for gods sake, don't trade hats