Shadow PVP advice

My rogue partner and me can't seem to kill warrior / healer teams.

Is there a strat that we're missing? We found that if we just tunnel the warrior we can get him pretty damned low, but the healer somehow manages to blow cooldowns to get him up again.

Tried to keep the healer CC'd as much as possible, but the warriors gets into my range and won't let me do anything.

Any advice? Seems like warriors are pretty damned OP atm.

80 Kingslayer Shadow Priest - Spirestone
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&n=Direshadow

it shouldnt be too hard a fight tbh you must just be missing parts of the cc train// not positioning right to continue it..

sap > fear > silence/blind > blind/silence

gives loads of time, for rogue to peel and set up burst, its important the rogue isnt mindlessly doing dmg while ur kiting cos thats not gonna provide enough dmg to kill during the cc, he needs to peel you to allow for a setup of you BOTH going hard..

one peel and providing uv stacked evangelism you can then have rogue dancing while u mind spikex3 mind blast hopefully into swdx2 > dead.

just gotta remember to get ur rogue to peel and then set up the chance for the 2 of u to burst together, dont overlap cc and chain the cc together.

Dude, as shadow, arms/fury is our nemesis. There's really nothing short of dotting and kiting that we can do to effectively kill them. They can trink/racial(if forsaken)/berserker rage our only peel (fear) and the rage is on a CD that's only 7 seconds longer than our fear. If we blow a Psychic Horror too early against arms, they have a full bladestorm that we can't stop. In my 2s matches as shadow, my partner is basically on "Snare warrior" duty. In your particular comp, I would have the rogue keep crip up on the War as you know you're going to be the one focused. Try your best to LoS the warrior away from his healer, and with appropriate use of fear/silence/smoke bomb, the rogue should be able to get a dance/shadowstep/sap on the healer, followed by you life-gripping your partner back to the warrior to finish him off. I know, its very difficult.

Warriors just eat shadow priests. It's the only class I routinely run away from in arenas and BGs as shadow.

Yeah, if it's Warrior DPS, we usually can just zerg the warrior hard and move on.

If it's a healer / warrior, it becomes annoying.

80 Kingslayer Shadow Priest - Spirestone
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&n=Direshadow