Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    That shit isn't funny. Pro tip though: only women keep grudges.

I used to have friends like this. They would make everything into a joke at the expense of others, including myself often.

But you know what happened?

I grew up. They didn't. Most of them are dead or in jail for selling drugs.

My advice, get new friends and move on with your life in a positive direction. Surround yourself with real friends.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Get new friend, people like that are just plan dumb.
    Intel i7 2700K (@4.8Ghz) - 8GB Corsair - Windows 7 64Bit - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H
    Corsair Force 3 SSD 120GB - Gigabyte GTX680 OC - Benq 120hz LED Monitor

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    The joke might be a bit bad but...

Hey, if he's really a good friend of yours you should just chill. Or maybe slap him once and chill after that.

Friends are rare, even if they have a twisted sense of humour

the comment where he said "tell me when you're off your period" really shows he thought it was hilarious and that he thinks you are making mountains out of mole hills.

btw, did he actually cancel on the event?, or was that part of the joke?
    Last edited by Ari; 2011-05-31 at 09:40 AM.

Deleted
    I think it's a funny joke. And if somebody pulled that off on me I'd, obviously, get mad at first.. but after a minute I'd be able to see the funny thing in it.
    In my honest opinion I think you should be happy you have friends pulling pranks on you If they really are your friends, well, then that is what friends do. Really.

Errrm me and most of my friends pull jokes like that all the time so it's obvious I will say that you are overreacting from my point of view. However with the mixed reviews on this topic I would say go with the people who have suggested to get new friends, not because I think they are dicks or you need a better sense of humor. Simply put your humor doesn't mesh with theirs, they like sadistic and cynical humor, you probably like knock knock jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by garshmog View Post
    @Phante: Eh, that's not really any better. By sinking to his level of "joking" i'm only approving of his behavior.
    That logic is flawed because murderers get killed by people for justice. So by killing the murderer, are they approving his behavior? No.

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    That logic is flawed because murderers get killed by people for justice. So by killing the murderer, are they approving his behavior? No.
    It's not murder to kill a murderer. It is, however, kinda stupid to get really mad at someone for something, then go do the same thing back at them. If I do, I'm no better than they are.