Deleted

No epic JC-Recipes in 4.2.

Did I miss the new epic recipes for Jewelcrafting in the latest patchnotes? I'm currently stacking masses of pyrit ore for prospecting and daily-symbols, but I haven't seen any blue post about that topic. Maybe they will not be introduced until patch 4.3?

Deleted
    Afaik epic gems in WotLK wasn't introduced til ToC? aka second raid patch

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    They have never been introduced in the first major content patch. (firelands will be the first of cata since ZA/ZG doesn't really count)
    Quote Originally Posted by Manlypecs
    It's always safe to blame the healer, since healers aren't real people anyway.

Fishing epic gems first, then jc epic gems.

Quote Originally Posted by Noctim View Post
    Did I miss the new epic recipes for Jewelcrafting in the latest patchnotes? I'm currently stacking masses of pyrit ore for prospecting and daily-symbols, but I haven't seen any blue post about that topic. Maybe they will not be introduced until patch 4.3?
    How fun would it be if they had cut (hurhur pun) the idea of epic gems for cata.

Quote Originally Posted by Lockren View Post
    Afaik epic gems in WotLK wasn't introduced til ToC? aka second raid patch
    Or second to last. Maybe this expansion has more raid tiers.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Quote Originally Posted by Samin View Post
    How fun would it be if they had cut (hurhur pun) the idea of epic gems for cata.

Or second to last. Maybe this expansion has more raid tiers.

But anyway, yeah, perhaps expect them in the next raid content patch.

Deleted
    4.3. I guess ... but tailoring didn't get anything besides a JC bad as well.
    /sadface

Deleted
    They should be out in 4.3 or something.

Deleted
    4.3 sounds decent

Quote Originally Posted by Noctim View Post
    Hehe i have been doing the same, but i heard someone whispering that we might not get epic gems from pyrite ores :/ As there would be new "ores" in heroic and in raids? Tho i dont know for sure, but for me that would suck, since i have been farming pyrite ore since i got to 85 :s
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    4.3. I guess ... but tailoring didn't get anything besides a JC bad as well.
    /sadface
    isnt there Feets and gloves ilvl 378 from tailoring in next patch?

85 Tailoring Pattern: Boots of the Black Flame
    85 Tailoring Pattern: Don Tayo's Inferno Mittens
    85 Tailoring Pattern: Endless Dream Walkers
    85 Tailoring Pattern: Grips of Altered Reality

this removed?

Deleted
    What would be the point of epic gems, besides having to re balance every other tradeskill again ?

fine then.. epic rings.. epic necks... epic fist weapons... i'll take them all
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Never ask for logic in a game that mails you dragons.

15+ Year Old Account
    If epic gems came in Firelands patch wouldn't JC people just QQ about it later since they wouldn't get anything new after that?

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    If epic gems came in Firelands patch wouldn't JC people just QQ about it later since they wouldn't get anything new after that?
    I want epic rings and necks. Seriously. Couldnt care less about epic gems since i (and most others) simply place the best gems into every slot. Who cares if its purple or not when its the best available.

Deleted
    If they come out they'll be out in 4.3 (if a raid tier patch) or 4.4 depending on if blizz make another small content patch or raid patch first (remember 4.1 was 2 5 mans so am going off that as a content patch).

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aspect of Death View Post
    Hehe i have been doing the same, but i heard someone whispering that we might not get epic gems from pyrite ores :/ As there would be new "ores" in heroic and in raids? Tho i dont know for sure, but for me that would suck, since i have been farming pyrite ore since i got to 85 :s
    They have not given us a new ore just from one raid since I believe AQ.... so that would be quite a stretch. Yeah yeah, there were GEM-galore nodes in the Hyjal raid... but nothing else I can think of.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water