Thread: APB: Reloaded.

APB: Reloaded.

so i'm wondering what you people think of this game, it's now been officially open for 6 days.

I honestly use the Obir because the 3 shots, your dead is pretty OP.
    I play on the West Coast Servers as Trojan in the Sovereign Clan
    it's pretty funny when I get called a hacker haha xD
    scrubs who think people who have been playing this game for longer than they have thinking i'm a hacker lol

but anyways please tell me what you think of this revamped game, and if you havn't tried it yet you should give it a try.
    you won't regret it.

I had it when it first came out and played in the recent closed beta (tho i haven't played with any of the new changes)

and you seem to be talking about how your so good and people think your hacking rather than actually discussing the game o.o

Unless they fixed a lot of the spawning and balance issues i don't think I'll get into it, but its 100% free so that's a plus for people wanting to try it
    Hi Sephurik

I encourage you to head over to this thread.

I'm loving it so far. The biggest issues are problems that plague the core of the engine that runs the game, and not really overpowered weapons, vehicles, etc. I hear a lot of people bitch and moan about certain weapons, but I've had no problems even using the beginner weapons to take out bounties.
    I mostly play fighting games these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Kankuri View Post
    I encourage you to head over to this thread.

I'm loving it so far. The biggest issues are problems that plague the core of the engine that runs the game, and not really overpowered weapons, vehicles, etc. I hear a lot of people bitch and moan about certain weapons, but I've had no problems even using the beginner weapons to take out bounties.
    I'm not sure if the weapons are as powerful as before but good luck touching anyone with a 3 slot N-Tec
    Hi Sephurik

N-tech is overrated now. It's all about the SR 315 Carbine!

Have never played the game before, really hoping there's not limit to what can be done. Plan on playing the criminal side, just going balls out, mugging EVERYONE, destroying as much as possible, really causing a one-man riot.