Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenX View Post
    What are the chances that it is from LFD Call to Arms bag? Has anyone cared to asked in the official forums?
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=69903#contains:0-15+1 Or try wowhead?

15+ Year Old Account
    I thought the Feat of Strength was awarded when you looted the mount not when you learned it

When they removed the original Amani Bear mount, I didnt get my Feat of Strength until 2 weeks after it was removed

Deleted
    had it in his bags... i remember once a guy near a mailbox in ironforge earned Ashes of alar,Swift nether drake and that legendary staff FoS achievements, that happend in wotlk i guess he loggin for first time after years of break :P

Deleted
    Most likely he found it in his bank while cleaning. Had a friend in a simular situation with another mount.

If it's obtainable through LFD bag (I doubt it) but I also think if it was, he wouldn't have said "It's a secret"..who knows, definately not through exploiting though.

---------- Post added 2011-05-30 at 10:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    I thought the Feat of Strength was awarded when you looted the mount not when you learned it
    No. Any mount is from using it just like legendaries otherwise you'd be able to trade it within players in the same group. Legendarys become soulbound upon use.

he could have just transferred his character, faction change probably.

Because thats the most obvious reason, why would anyone keep an unused mount in their inventory? nah, its most likely same happened to him as me. I think i have FoS achievements reseted to the day i transferred. so my sergeant title shows to be gained in 2011 even tho ive done 0 rated bgs so far -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Brael View Post
    I hate you, you ruined my dreams with the thread name, please change it to a ? at the end.
    ^ Agree.

Too many misleading titles on here. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)