Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by varren View Post
    Are you one of those women who friendzones all the decent/nice guys and only goes out with the douches who don't actually respect you?
    You're looking at it wrong.

Your best, closest friends. The ones you look forward to hanging out with to let your hair down and blow off some steam. Do you treat each other "nicely" and with utmost respect and show proper decorum? NO. You trash-talk each other, disrespect each other, make fun of each other. But its in a PLAYFUL way. Dating is no different. Women and men seek a relationship that mirrors that environment.

What you view as a guy mistreating the girl is actually a guy treating a girl like she is one of his closest buds.

If you want more success with women, treat them like you do your friends.

---------- Post added 2011-08-19 at 10:47 AM ----------

I think that is the single biggest hangup guys have with dating. They know EXACTLY how to act fun when they are with their buds, but for some reason fail to understand they need to act the same way to pick up girls. The next time you see a girl you like, imagine its not her standing there, its your best bud. Ask yourself "what would I say if he was here right now." And then say it. I'll make it easy, make a comment or observation about something around you that you would say to your bud but you hold back because its the hot girl your heart beats madly for.

---------- Post added 2011-08-19 at 10:56 AM ----------

Oh one more thing - if you don't ask her out, treating her like she's one of your best buds makes you just an entertainer. Be sure to ask her out after a couple funny comments that make her smile. Making her laugh and showing your interest can be intoxicating for the women. You might get shot down for any number of reasons, its not the right time, she's got a bf, whatever. We all get shot down, just keep trying different women for several months until you get one.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppasan View Post
    Pretty sure the OP doesn't read this anymore but here's my thought on this:

Don't focus on it, have fun and enjoy life. Guys will notice that you're having fun and want to be part of it. Also as somebody said ''There's no time limit on being married''. Hell, my father is 49 (almost 50) and isn't married but has been with his girlfriend for the past 30 years.
    Umm sounds like your dad has some massive commitment issues. Generally, that's kind of a turn off for any self respecting woman.

10+ Year Old Account
    How did things go for you whats the update?

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm not really sure why this thread was bumped in the first place, months after it was originally posted.

Necroing is bad.

Closed.