Jet fighter games

Hey guys!

I've been looking for a good jet fighter sort of game but I can't really find anything that seems to be good. I played some of the Ace Combat games before and I liked them but it seems that they're holding out of the new Ace Combat game so they haven't really made anything new since around 2007.

I'd be looking for games that could be player preferably on the 360 but PC games are just as welcome.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hawx 1 is amazing in terms of campaign, i havent played Hawx 2 yet.

Also it's not really Jet fighter, but the Blazing Angels series is great for WW2 fighters

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't recall any good jet fighters on the 360, all my plane fighting games were on the PS2

I tried the demo for HAWX 2 and it felt pretty decent but I was having issues with the controls, however a friend of mine played the demo as well next to me (neither of us had ever played it) and he was doing rally well. I did read a lot of bad reviews on Hawx 2 thought which makes me iffy about jumping into it.

I played some good PS2 games as well, specifically the Ace Combat ones, and that's kind of what I'm looking for just more recent. Also, I know I wrote "jet fighter games" but any aircraft fighting game is fine.

Anyway, thanks for the input guys

Hawx definitely.
    I played on keyboard and it was amazing so I'd imagine on a Joystick it would be 100x better.

like you said ace combat games but i havent played one in a long time. they have been the most top notch jet fighter games i played though.

...when are they gonna make another??
    Originally Posted by statlerthegreat
    I don't play a real world simulator. I play World of Warcraft. Where I am a Goblin, named after an explosive, that hurls balls of arcane "fuck you up" at internet dragons/ogres/whateverthehellmaloriakis.

Last Jet Game i have experienced and it felt Decent was Ace Combat on Ps2 . however i dunno if they made new ones for new consoles / pc . its the only one i know infact .. lol awkward

edit : couple of seconds late posting , the post above me has the same idea i was pointing at .
    In Soviet Russia , Keyboard turns you !

█║▌│█│║▌║║▌│▌ORIGINAL
    █║▌│█│║▌║║▌│▌DRUID. ©

Yeah, they're making a new Ace Combat game that's supposed to be released in October, according to Amazon:
    http://www.amazon.com/Ace-Combat-Ass...6874256&sr=8-1

15+ Year Old Account
    not sure on any jet fighter games, but if your open to more options that are similar, then check out the IL2 sturmovik series.