If Blizzard made World of Whinecraft...

...I think it would be bigger than World of Warcraft. Because reading these forums, it really seems like people enjoy whining and complaining and criticizing Blizzard more than actually playing the game.

welcome to the club =). whining about whining, im just surprised you felt the need to share your observation so strongly you made a topic about it.

I hope it will have better content

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I hope it will have better content
    I see what you did there!
    Deathknight's do it using disease, blood and the power of the unholy. Warlocks do it with dark demons by their side. Mages do it with summoned arcane powers. Druids do it using the forces of nature. Rogues do it through stealth, poison's, shadows and....from behind. Paladins do it by calling to the light for aid. Shamans do it with the help of the elements. Priests do it through the holy light.
    But warriors....
    Warriors just fucking do it.

Deleted
    In expansion 32, we are bringing back the Whine in Whinecraft! 30% more nerfs, and shamans have been added to the collection of Dev favoured classes and as such, can now wear Plate. New legendaries have been added for all classes, available at any vendor for a reasonable 100 gold. A new option has been added, allowing you to decide the amount of HP raid bosses have. Finally, Real ID is now automatically enabled in trade chat.

10+ Year Old Account
    the people on the forums doesnt really show the vast majority of WoW players

that said.....if they DID make a game that changed something every time somebody complained about something....this game would have been dead years ago

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleraven View Post
    the people on the forums doesnt really show the vast majority of WoW players
    Don't be too sure about that

Quote Originally Posted by Mixon View Post
    welcome to the club =). whining about whining, im just surprised you felt the need to share your observation so strongly you made a topic about it.
    This is very true. I think people need to THINK about what they are going to post before they post it. What I prefer to do is write out my post in word and then put it here. It allows you to think about what you are going to say, how you said it, and does it make sense to post here.
    I am not bipolar. I am bi-winning. I win here, I win there. I am always winning. Duh

Quote Originally Posted by Kragragh View Post
    ...I think it would be bigger than World of Warcraft. Because reading these forums, it really seems like people enjoy whining and complaining and criticizing Blizzard more than actually playing the game.
    Whining about whining is still whining.

Deleted
    i was under the impression we are playing world of whinecraft

Quote Originally Posted by Xerif View Post
    this is world of whinecraft!
    exactly what I wnated to post, exact spelling, exact punctuation.....creepy, but QFT!
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by winaschnitzl View Post
    i was under the impression we are playing world of whinecraft
    Welcome to World of Whinecraftception! tun tun tun..

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    AH WOUD GET DRUNK OFF MAH ASSSSS LOLOLOLOLZ!!!

...wait...

Oops, I misread that as World of WINEcraft. Nevermind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Midgetowns View Post
    Welcome to World of Whinecraftception! tun tun tun..
    haha ixde /ten chars

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolWow916 View Post
    I'm not even going to bother hashing out the old arguments because they have been posted a thousand times. At this point in time wow is purely a instance based game with almost zero "MMO" feel and zero world pvp. I know this is going to be painful for a lot of wrath babys and people who don't come from a rpg background but this is the ONLY way to fix this game:

1. Remove LFD
    2. Remove flying mounts. Or at least make them unusable in Azeroth again.
    3. Remove portals from SW/Org
    4. Remove 359 gear from all crafts and rep vendors, remove 359 gear from boe tables
    5. Remove valor points non ZG/ZA heroics
    6. No more normal versions of 10m/25m. Everything past ZG/ZA is heroic only.
    7. No nerfing previous content (4.2). Keep a linear path of progression for guilds that are behind.
    8. More quest 2 man, 5 man, and raid quests.
    9. More attunement quests/keys for raids/dunegons.

There. Done. I fixed wow. We can argue about the details of the particulars but there is absolutely no fixing wow without these changes. Especially the first 3.
    Here you go main features of world of whinecraft, ad more if you wish.

Quote Originally Posted by Kragragh View Post
    You do realize that you are whining, right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pent View Post
    New legendaries have been added for all classes, available at any vendor for a reasonable 100 gold.
    100 gold no way plz reduce

people have always whined about WoW and they always will especially as there is so much to whine about. you cannot give everyone all they want because it will ruin the game and as soon as Blizz figure this out they can get back to making WoW a good player experience again

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Needaname View Post
    100 gold no way plz reduce
    Reputation and guild perk discounts will of course apply.