but no thx

"a titan creation designed to protect Azeroth’s most ancient secrets"

lol @ what they'll do for a sale...

the song in the vid is more epic than the mount

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    lol 20 €, freaks

Deleted
    too bad they wasted an awesome skin on something that will become too common. just like the celestial steed.

What to take away from this is that Blizzard finally listened and stopped doing $25=€25=£25 conversions ^^

Few extra millions for Blizzard, nothing else.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrea View Post
    lol, wasn't there a post like, 20 minutes ago, bitching about where this was?
    There has been a post at least every 20 min since it's announcement about it not being out yet.

Nice looking, but i won't buy it.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

got it already, thanks.
    ib4 haters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Throrion View Post
    What to take away from this is that Blizzard finally listened and stopped doing $25=€25=£25 conversions ^^
    So true....
    Sadly the mount looks awesome...but i wont buy it. To expensive for just a mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Spike` View Post
    so instead of doing one more boss in firelands they spend their time doing this, off course to Store

all the people are right, now wow is only about small content updates between months and being the max milk cow possible with minimal efford
    pricisely, diverting effort from content we already pay for just to make a quick buck from suckers. there seems to be absolutely no charity involved in this one so it should be counted in the $14 blizzard already sucks out of millions of peoples pockets each month.

Guess blizzards just glad there are suckers in the world who need to buy a digital mount to up their own self worth.

It looks pretty good for a mount, compared to all the recolored stuff thats out there. I wonder how people would feel if they had made it $250 instead of $25

If I was a poor college student I would buy that in a heartbeat. But alas, monies must be spent on stupid things like education.
    If you want to make raiding content harder, turn off DBM. Voila! Your encounters will be much more challenging without bleeps and someone telling you to "run away, little girl."

Deleted
    Get off my internet you bloody crybabies.

Deleted
    Atleast its better looking than the crap gladiators will get this season...

I'd rather give to a homeless man 25$ than giving to a multi million $ worth company.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm loving it...replacing my Headless Horseman's Mount now as the mount I'll be using. Beats out the Dark Phoenix that always looked too small for me anyway. I'll miss my green smoking pony but hey...

Deleted
    £17... fuck that.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Just bought 2... Suck it whiners and haters.

Also, are people just cheap or poor? 25 dollars/17pounds/20 euroes isn't much :s

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann