Poll: best tank for speed pulling

Thread: speed pulling

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    For most dungeons, probably a warrior. For ZA....a mastery stacking DK by far. The pulls leading up to bear especially allow for massive DS heals and blood shields if timed right. Combine with a Disc priest and some competent DPS and you can chain pull the whole place.

Deleted
    At least it's not DK. Pulling large groups of mobs without D&D is a pain in the ass.

I think druids and warriors can do it pretty well.

Rend, Thunderclap, Cleave ... Move on, Thunderclap, Cleave (shockwave when many)... Move on, Etc. ?
    (Sure there's other abilities you use, but those are great for speed pulling).
    Former Wotlk Paladin Blockbot | 105,2% avoid / 3700 BV | Lots of old content soloed, incl. 3 factionleaders (Wrynn, Gnome king, Valen). - Currently exploring the fun of Soloing with new characters.

- I tend to think sentences faster than I can type, in replies, so often there is spelling and wording mistakes. Sorry.

10+ Year Old Account
    I find speed pulling on my worgen druid quite easy, since swipe and maul are good aoe pulls I also have stampedeing roar, darkflight which is great for shooting through a pack of mobs. My DK isn't as good as speed pulling since BB and DnD are really the only huge aoe pulling mechanisms you can use (correct me if i'm wrong, haven't played DK in a while)
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Deleted
    I voted paladin, as pointed out consecrate really isn't a major part of our AoE threat toolbox.