Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I have to post this; Xav of Premonition solo tanking heroic omnotron 25 for 5+ minutes back in December.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbEfzLQ1wfM

Deleted
    lame ass dudes always complaining about ppl who try something new!

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    /golfclap

Pointless video is pointless... go do heroic mode with this setup.. that'd be impressive.

They all said I was crazy when I called DKs OP...

In all seriousness though, nothing too crazy, but fun to do I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Brownprobe View Post
    Didn't beat my personal DPS record this week, but was a pretty fast kill nonetheless.
    Liked the vid, iiiiiinteresting approach, however! Whhhhy do you have the Damage Taken on your recount babe?

I ain't trolling, I actually would like to know =)

Quote Originally Posted by kushlol View Post
    I'll never get that 4 mins back nice vid tho i guess kinda pointless tho idk w/e grats
    I think you've confused MMO-Champion with Twitter. No one gives a shit about your whiny exposition.

---------- Post added 2011-06-02 at 10:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Caylis View Post
    /golfclap

Pointless video is pointless... go do heroic mode with this setup.. that'd be impressive.
    Whiny bitch Druid trying to denounce others achievements. Shouldn't you be busy crying to Blizzard that you still haven't received an instant kill button yet?

Deleted
    It isn't actually that amazing tbh.

Druid can do it, im sure a warrior and paladin can do it in dps gear with a sheild equipped and the prot spec, unique reforging may be needed however.

mmmm first time i ever killed the trons the other tank dced 10 seconds in and i ended up solo tanking them from 100% down to about 10% when he came back on line.

not wearing dps gear but i suppose mostly 346s is pretty close.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

I don't really get this. We killed Omnitron two days after release in green and blue gear, without knowing much about the real tactics. Of course you can do this with epic DPS gear as long as you're crit immune, especially since they nerfed both their HP and Magmatron's AoE.

I'm tanking heroic Nefarion with my DPS gear and a hybrid spec without spell damage reduction in p1. I'm tanking heroic Valiona in DPS gear and without any tank talents when the tank gets teleported, but being crit immune in 12 seconds thanks to my glyph of Barkskin. I've tanked BH in catform. It's nothing special, it's just either overgearing the content or a bit of clever use of class mechanics. In your case it's overgearing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thats the most annoying song I've heard in a wow video.

Quote Originally Posted by Rioo View Post
    I'm tanking heroic Nefarion with my DPS gear and a hybrid spec without spell damage reduction in p1. I'm tanking heroic Valiona in DPS gear and without any tank talents when the tank gets teleported, but being crit immune in 12 seconds thanks to my glyph of Barkskin.
    I smell utter bullshit, so much bullshit. As the saying goes screenshot or it didn't happen. Or much to my personal preference give me a video.
    My Armoury 7/7 HC Firelands

Currently specc'd "Non-Discipline" FUCK RAID MITIGATION CD'S WE ARE HEALERS

I'm tanking heroic Nefarion with my DPS gear and a hybrid spec without spell damage reduction in p1.
    WTF's a hybrid spec? Blizzard killed those with the 31 point talent system. Also, by tanking, do you mean kiting adds around? Cause DPS always does that.

I'm tanking heroic Valiona in DPS gear and without any tank talents when the tank gets teleported, but being crit immune in 12 seconds thanks to my glyph of Barkskin. I've tanked BH in catform.
    I tank heroic Valiona, and don't make a whiny druid taunt when I get teleported, as I know how to tank.

It's nothing special, it's just either overgearing the content or a bit of clever use of class mechanics. In your case it's overgearing.
    If you think that non heroic DPS gear is enough to be considered overgearing a fight that drops the same item level, then why did you click on this thread? Were you expecting someone in green DPS gear doing it? Or were you just looking for someone to put down so that you could feel better about yourself?

-Love
    Brownprobe.
    Last edited by Brownprobe; 2011-06-02 at 11:01 AM.

http://www.wowhead.com/talent#0ZdbGfoubzrfzMcd omgg a spec with all DPS talents as well as the survival ones for bear. Did I just break the game?

I'm not gonna fraps a kill video for some randoms on MMO, but this is a screenshot from WoL for tonights kill of Nefarion (10-man):