First arena Upload

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hf2AI...el_video_title

please give me some decent feedback

Deleted
    mute sound then watch it imo

Rogue on your healer, intercept the healer not charge the rogue.

Deleted
    Your pally should freedom and dispel you more often.

Deleted
    the charge has a stun so it's better in that situation imo

Go full on the rogue and make sure he cant reset when your pala bubbles.
    Also, the hardstyle music wasnt very good in my ears!

For the editing, try using a little brighter settings.. Imo. its a little to dark..

Deleted
    ok, firstly ive been to 2.1k rating so i know what im talking about, but instantly i see that you're constantly changing targets and you have alot of down time inbetween attacks
    just go for 1 target, don't spread the damage. you should go for the rogue as he was constantly on you at the start, and you therefore dont have to travel to get to him
    and you should try and show how the match finished
    also, your pally needs to dispell more
    as a frost mage (i am one), its alot harder to win when your snares are being dispelled

Deleted
    don't bladestorm single targets.
    using reck with bs agains someone who can disarm is a bad idea.
    add /cancelaura bladestorm to your charge macro

Poor Healer .... I mean oh im getting focussed what i am going to do? POP SUPER DESTROY MAKRO and eat 20% more dmg n1

Quote Originally Posted by Heartoffire View Post
    you should go for the rogue as he was constantly on you at the start, and you therefore dont have to travel to get to him
    Id much rather have a mage running than freecasting, specially with dispels on the war. Rogue has to many CDs to mitigate and avoid damage, as well as vanish-> eat running MR.

OT: As someone said you might wanna make it a bit brighter, and songchoice should match video pace. The drop came halfway through the match, making it feel awkward. Good start though.

Work on your spell reflect abilities, you could have sent some of those deepfreezes right back at that mage.

Hard to tell entirely, but pretty sure you could have h-leapt out of that smoke bomb then charged the rogue. Not only is it good practice for recognizing bombs and leaping out of them, but it would have prevented the rogue from kiting you as much as he did.

that's all I saw but I'll pass it onto my warr and see what he says.

EDIT: just armoried you:
    A) you need a shitload more expertise as a warrior
    B) you need to enchant the majority of your gear.
    C) you're not hit-capped.
    D) level your professions. JC/BS are best if you can swing it.

For reference, here's my teams' warrior: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../hatchi/simple
    Last edited by PinkTheUnicorn; 2011-06-01 at 07:23 PM.