Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

I feel sorry for Tyrande

So your lifelong mate goes to sleep for 10k years, and you remain 'unspoiled' by any other man for that time, then he finally wakes up and.... he wakes up with permanent bird feather wings attached to his body along with dangerous looking claws and bear legs.

Bet shes regretting not picking illidan now huh..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenosege View Post
    So your lifelong mate goes to sleep for 10k years, and you remain 'unspoiled' by any other man for that time, then he finally wakes up and.... he wakes up with permanent bird feather wings attached to his body along with dangerous looking claws and bear legs.

don't think hooves, horns, bat wings and an assortment of spikes would have been much of an improvement.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

She should have picked Illidan from the 1st place imo :P he deserved it

Deleted
    lol good point. Maybe she should file for night elf divorce and find a nice normal warrior not harrassed by animal features..

Her goddess banged a stag. What makes you think she has any problem with Mal's animal features?

She probably wants him to look more animal-like than he already does.

Illidan probably wouldn't have gone after the Skull of Gul'dan if Tyrande went with him instead of Malfurion. I feel as though Illidan's lust for power is just a way to fill the void left by Tyrande.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Her goddess banged a stag. What makes you think she has any problem with Mal's animal features?

She probably wants him to look more animal-like than he already does.
    Lol this thing right here

yeah, she married him and wanted to regardless of the bird feathers. So I think she likes it.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Illidan probably wouldn't have gone after the Skull of Gul'dan if Tyrande went with him instead of Malfurion. I feel as though Illidan's lust for power is just a way to fill the void left by Tyrande.
    No, Illidan's lust for power is him futilely attempting to impress Tyrande despite the fact that it obviously frightens and repulses her.

Illidan wasn't misunderstood, he was a fucking idiot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenosege View Post

tyrande understands quite well, that there are more important things to do, than hugging her husband. she would do the exact same thing as malfurion does, if she could. thats the reason she chose malfurion and not illidan. because she cares more for others than for herself.

illidan is selfish, so there is no way tyrande could chose him, and she will never regret her decicion.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    No, Illidan's lust for power is him futilely attempting to impress Tyrande despite the fact that it obviously frightens and repulses her.

Illidan wasn't misunderstood, he was a fucking idiot.
    As much as I love Illidan this is absolutely true, rofl.

Deleted
    Tyrande's pregnant ?

Let's look at it this way, If she did pick Illidan, his character that we all know and grew to love would not have gone through the things he did, his epic storyline would not have existed. Illidan's character stems from growing jealously of his brother's power and the fact that Tyrande picked Malfurion over him. I feel nothing for Tyrande, in my opinion she needs to die, simply to see Malfurion's reaction and hopefully a surprise return of Illidan once he hears of her death.

10+ Year Old Account
    She's looking at the wrong elf race's catalogue.

Deleted
    Don't feel sorry for her. She's a 'psycho hose-beast'!

Deleted
    Pretty sure I read/heard somewhere most of the animal stuff on him isn't him, but more like his ceremonial druid gear or something..

According to Wowpedia it states:

Since Malfurions spirit spent many years in the Emerald Dream while his body slept, it started to take on attributes of his animal forms: He bacame a attributes of a bird, a cat, and a bear
    So it would seem that his body is transformed and not simply armor.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rofanator/3969305606/

me too op. druids should get donkey form for reproductive reasons. if i had shapeshifting skills that would be on my 'tricks to learn' list pretty quick
    somebody call for d doctor?

10+ Year Old Account
    Tyrande waited 10,000 years for sex, I don't think she's gonna care if he has a few feathers at this point xP

Quote Originally Posted by Saakul View Post
    Tyrande's pregnant ?
    Wouldn't surprise me, the way she sits around Darnassus doing nothing all day.