Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Any bugs with raids this week?

Just wondering if anyone has experienced any bugs with BWD/BoT this week. Last week i know there was a HC Chim bug where he was ignoring armor and hitting tanks for 200k during feud.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    We cleared BoT yestoday with no problems whatsoever, not sure on BWD I'll give more input in today's raid

for our first heroic atramedes pull, two fiends were spawning at a time, next pull everything was fine

Omnotron heroic (10) felt extremely easy this week and barely any abilities were used (we didn't see a single shadow conductor or grip), but I suppose that could be down to luck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just the Sinestra bug where you zone back in after a wipe and there's a wall of fire preventing you from entering her area. Sucks to have an hour left on the raid and not to keep working on progression but apparently soft resets fix it so we should be fine tonight.

magmaw heroic last night, magmaw decided to flop backwards for the burn phase, instead of being impaled on the spike - not helpful!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smokii View Post
    magmaw heroic last night, magmaw decided to flop backwards for the burn phase, instead of being impaled on the spike - not helpful!
    That's not new, it happens very rarely ever since release.

Quote Originally Posted by smokii View Post
    he've dont this since launch.... great bug fixing...
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    Onyxia ignoring the aggro table and turning towards me as a healer while being over 200k threat under the tank happened pretty much every try we did (and not only with her turning towards me but several other people), got our first kill anyway that night though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevemcqeen View Post
    for our first heroic atramedes pull, two fiends were spawning at a time, next pull everything was fine
    This is also very old, at least we experienced it months ago, so it's probably in game since release. I love how they fix their junk.
    Also our Magmaw chain users often just fall off when clicking on the chains, it's so good to wipe on that 3 times in a row.

---------- Post added 2011-06-02 at 02:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Synthets View Post
    Onyxia ignoring the aggro table and turning towards me as a healer while being over 200k threat under the tank happened pretty much every try we did (and not only with her turning towards me but several other people), got our first kill anyway that night though.
    Levitate seemed to cause weird threat behaviours like that for us, click it off asap when you land. If no levitate, then I don't know, that boss is also very buggy. This tier is pretty much riddled with strange things.

Deleted
    When i was doing Omnotron last night, the flamethrower from magmatron was announced on dbm 4 times, yet i only seen it once, for some reason it didn't get casted.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post

Levitate seemed to cause weird threat behaviours like that for us, click it off asap when you land. If no levitate, then I don't know, that boss is also very buggy. This tier is pretty much riddled with strange things.
    We don't use levitate, we kinda outgeared it but had problems with idiots who are largely getting replaced by now so it's not that, but cheers anyway.

Just the Sinestra bug where you zone back in after a wipe and there's a wall of fire preventing you from entering her area. Sucks to have an hour left on the raid and not to keep working on progression but apparently soft resets fix it so we should be fine tonight.
    You know a mage or something can just blink through the wall, right? Unless they hot fixed that without fixing the wall bug.

OT: No issues with any of the bosses for us this week.

15+ Year Old Account
    I experienced the usual Al'Akir attacking random people who are no where near top on threat bug again last night. That's been going on for a while. I tanked him on my shaman for almost 15 seconds as 4th on threat while our tank was wondering what was going on.

I experienced the usual Al'Akir attacking random people who are no where near top on threat bug again last night. That's been going on for a while. I tanked him on my shaman for almost 15 seconds as 4th on threat while our tank was wondering what was going on.
    That's not a bug.

It happens for several reasons:

-The most common is if the tank is in the exploitable area where he neither gets meleed nor electrocuted for too long, which will lead him to attack someone else.

-Someone pulls threat when the tank is out of melee range (melee threshold vs range threshold), mainly at the start of the fight.

-Someone pulls before the tank, when the tank wasn't in melee. (E.g. a warrior that wants to charge in)

It doesn't always happen on all of these, but it's fairly easy to reproduce.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by roflcopterz View Post
    That's not a bug.

It happens for several reasons:

-The most common is if the tank is in the exploitable area where he neither gets meleed nor electrocuted for too long, which will lead him to attack someone else.

-Someone pulls threat when the tank is out of melee range (melee threshold vs range threshold), mainly at the start of the fight.

-Someone pulls before the tank, when the tank wasn't in melee. (E.g. a warrior that wants to charge in)

It doesn't always happen on all of these, but it's fairly easy to reproduce.
    It actually happened on phase 2 last night when I was stacked on the tank. That makes sense if it was at the start of the fight, but we were right on top of each other. Are you saying that it's possible to be too far from him for him to attack you, or too close? I wasn't aware of any such dead zone as hit hit box is rather large.

There's a spot, where he can't melee the tank, but he won't electrocute him. If the tank stays in this spot for too long, he just randomly goes beating the shit out of people after a little bit.

I found it by accident and went "WTF, why are people dying?" and then found that out a while later.

I obviously don't have data on your raid or the exact scenario, but I've seen it happen enough to say it's pretty safe to blame your tank. (I tank myself, just as an FYI)
    Last edited by roflcopterz; 2011-06-02 at 12:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by roflcopterz View Post
    You know a mage or something can just blink through the wall, right? Unless they hot fixed that without fixing the wall bug.

OT: No issues with any of the bosses for us this week.
    Neither of us mages blinking, nor the warrior with heroic leap, were able to get through.

Yeah, Heroic Leap doesn't work for this, but Blink worked fine the 3 times (total) we had it happen. Silly they'd fix Blink, but not the issue with the wall, hah.

We had something similar happen with Council in BoT in the past, where the door would shut. That one required a soft reset, too.

During ODS 10N our toxitron tank was fixated by poison protocol 3 times in a row. never seen that happen.