Who here uses DoTimers Addon?

my "timer" portion stopped working last night, the cooldowns still work. any ideas? or suggest a better dot tracker plz and ty

10+ Year Old Account
    I myself prefer PowerAuras for all of my alts except for my Shaman.

10+ Year Old Account
    I swapped from DoTimer to ClassTimers. The only thing I like less about ClassTimers is that it doesn't track multiple targets at once (although that did take up a lot of screen realistic when multi-dotting) like DoTimers did. Otherwise it's extremely similar except superior in every other way.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Amry View Post
    I myself prefer PowerAuras for all of my alts except for my Shaman.
    i like PA, but i like having a dot, buff, cd tracker addon as well. ForteXorcist does the same thing but i dislike how it looks. I was so happy with DoTimers I cant belive they finally broke

---------- Post added 2011-06-01 at 10:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    I swapped from DoTimer to ClassTimers. The only thing I like less about ClassTimers is that it doesn't track multiple targets at once (although that did take up a lot of screen realistic when multi-dotting) like DoTimers did. Otherwise it's extremely similar except superior in every other way.
    multi tar tracking is primary reason why i LOVE dotimers. yes it can get annoying while multidotting but for my lock nothing works better since i dont usually have dots on more then two targets. there are a lot of nice dot trackers but none do the multitar

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah you're pretty much stuck with DoTimers then. No one else does it as well.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    Yeah you're pretty much stuck with DoTimers then. No one else does it as well.
    damn thats lame because last night's hot fix broke it

Deleted
    I used DoTimer for years and did not want to change. I looked at a few but the one that works for me now (and for the last 8 months) is Quartz.

Might want to take a look at Ellipsis @ Wowinterface.
    That seems to offer the multi-target functionality you want.

10+ Year Old Account
    @OP
    DoTimer is a little complicated to configure (as you might have realized by now), so when things break, instead of bashing my head with it, i just delete the addon files in the WTF folder and replace them by some working backup.
    I make backups of them about every month, as a rar file.

Unless you heavily modified it (as i did, over a year ago, now just mostly use default settings), you can simply reset the config files (wtf folder) and everything will work again.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

Deleted
    Dowload Needtoknow, its a wonderful and easy to work with addon.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowkras View Post
    @OP
    DoTimer is a little complicated to configure (as you might have realized by now), so when things break, instead of bashing my head with it, i just delete the addon files in the WTF folder and replace them by some working backup.
    I make backups of them about every month, as a rar file.

Unless you heavily modified it (as i did, over a year ago, now just mostly use default settings), you can simply reset the config files (wtf folder) and everything will work again.
    thats a good plan man. Actually logged on yesterday and it was working fine. Haha perfect time for a backup