Taking games tips for 10-years old brothers

Good day,
    currently I am thinking about buying some games for my twin 10-years old brothers. If you have some tips to share, please do.

Bonus points for co-op/Lan feature...

Rules:
    PC games / Xbox 360 (indie) games....
    Rating for games must be T for teens OR +15 if the game is so good to be consider playing....
    Developing some skill like playing strategies for quick/long planning or shooters for mouse precision development = bonus points....
    Must be funny
    No sports games like FIFA or NHL-buying them every year for console...

For reference:
    Trine with 3 players co-op=GOD-LIKE GAME
    Portal 2 for Xbox+co-op....plan for summer holiday

Thanks in advance for any idea....
    Last edited by Matlafous; 2011-06-02 at 07:50 AM. Reason: typo+style

Try LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars. It came out around 2-3 months ago id say, and it's great fun for co-op.
    I'm 16 and i often still play it with my bro.
    i am boycotting wow until i get to play protoss

Tales of Vesperia

Very good RPG game for XBOX, can be played with 2 players and has pretty awesome storytelling.

For Lego: Currently having standard Lego star wars and Lego indiana jones. Both at 50-60% done....

For Tales of Vesperia: Good looking game, didnt know that it have co-op, but English is not our native language (would be hard to play rpg without story and blindly progressing through quests), so not a option

Thanks for ideas anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by Matlafous View Post
    For Tales of Vesperia: Good looking game, didnt know that it have co-op, but English is not our native language (would be hard to play rpg without story and blindly progressing through quests), so not a option
    Where do you live? ToV does have a PAL version. The voiceover will stay in english, but the text is available in a couple languages.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eternal Sonata is a pretty fun RPG with co-op.

ATM living in Czech, so translation is not a option unless game have little text or is aimed for kids ( Viva pinata atd)...

J-RPG tend to have strong story and translating it for potencial 500-1000 (more like 100/200) buyers is not so good for time and money invest.....

Anyway thanks for ideas...

Quote Originally Posted by Matlafous View Post
    J-RPG tend to have strong story and translating it for potencial 500-1000 (more like 100/200) buyers is not so good for time and money invest.....
    That is very true.

Well, there's still Magicka which is a lot of fun to play (especially with multiple players), and since the majority of the game is in "gibberish", there shouldn't really be any problem.

Worms Reloaded: http://store.steampowered.com/app/22600/?snr=1_4_4__13

Local multiplayer is turn-based rather than LAN. It looks simple, but there is definitely skill involved and multiplayer is a lot of fun. It's been one of my favourite series since I was a kid.