Which Glyphs are most profitable/needed?

I am new to inscription and recently dinged 525 but with sooooo many glyphs it is hard to really know which would sell best.

When levelling I sold nearly all the glyphs i made very quickly but it was only 1 or 2 of each.

So which glyphs do you recommend are good sellers?

If you dont wish to post in the thread please inbox me thanks.

a good idea would be to look at all classes for most popular pve/pvp glyphs, then find out which glyphs only come from random research. check the ah for prices then set and sell. its good to go.

but for mage ill list a few
    glyph of fireball
    glyph of pyroblast
    glyph of mage armor
    glyph of arcane blast
    glyph of arcane missiles
    glyph of molten armor
    glyph of frost armor
    glyph of polymorph
    glyph of slowfall

most of those are necessary and therefore in demand.

Deleted
    often, it's going to be the minor glyphs that people want because they're so convenient (slow fall, levitate, water walking/breathing, ankh)
    and the BiS prime glyphs, ESPECIALLY if they come from books or research

Deleted
    You can easily find out what glyphs sell the best by getting an AddOn called MySales. It tracks your sales from your mailbox and lists what items you've sold, how many, for how much money etc.. Keep selling all glyphs until you feel like you have had a great enough sample and then you can easily see which glyphs sell often and for a great profit. Avoid crafting glyph of voidwalker or cleave though: they don't sell, or if they do it's for less than 1 gold (on my server).

Deleted
    It's too server specific as it depends on who has learned what from either research or the books. Generally all the most used / cookie cutter glyphs that are from the trainer are massively competetive.

It also depends on how many AH campers your server has

I sold alot of Obillerate, dark succour and semi other DK glyphs.. wondor why.. Love FOTM.

Anyway enough trolling.. www.wowpopoular.com. Go to that site, you will LOVE it for glyph-making, gems etc. I know trusting a site seems wierd, but it is true.. you can almost 100% trust it. And I used it for about 5-12 months, had no virus, trojan, rotkits or the likes.

Its fast UI to, takes 10 secs to find what you need with 3-5 clicks.

Deleted
    Can't really say to be honest. On my server it changes so rapidly. One minute I may be trying to sell a glyph for 100g, next hour i go back and its down to 50g or up to 300g. I just make a collection and sell them at the current price it is when im at the AH. Its not like the mats cost me anything lol.

you should definitely make every 1 of the glyphs. What sells varies based on what a particular individual needs. Hence find a price point and set that as your limit and make all the glyphs above that price. Prices will drop and raise for each and every glyphs during the course if you want to maximize your profits make them all.

Well, you fucke yourself.

The first glyph you sell is always the last...unless you are on the most populated server.

Normally after the first set you put up, ONE guy will watch you an wait, and I've had this happen on several servers. He will then undercut you by massive amounts, even if you just undercut by a copper. So yeah, glyphs blow, and the market is full of douchebags.

Anyway...get Auctionator and do a full scan and look at your glyphs, they should be updated with AH sell price. Or, you can search for glyphs and sort them by the most expensive. That way, you can see all the glyphs and which are more expensive.

As a general rule, minor glyphs are fucking outrageous, and damage increase/CD decrease of a classes main DPS ability are the most expensive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oajng View Post
    This is the way I see it. Everyone has human rights, and should respect everyone else's human rights. If you consciously hurt anyone you concede your human rights from what you have done. Think of it like pvp flagging.
    I find it so hilarious when people take pure neutrality and a flat tone as anger, hate, or rage.

Download Auctionator and TradeskillMaster package (You'll want TradeSkillMaster_Crafting specifically)

Do a scan of the AH with Auctionator
    Open up TSM and ForceRescan of Profession
    Open Inscription and click on "Open TradeSkillMaster_Crafting" at the top
    Click on "All" and you can either sort by Crafted Items Value or Profit (or profit %)
    Find which glyphs give you the most bang for your buck and craft them
    Put glyphs on auction house

30 seconds later, your glyphs will be undercut.

rinse repeat

Death Knight, Mage and Paladin glyphs sell well, it seems almost everyone has these as alts. Whenever there are big changes to a class, glyphs for that class sell well. Whenever a new tier is released, certain glyphs will sell well if one of the new bosses uses a mechanic that suits a particular glyph. Bottom line, sell all glyphs.

Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    I am new to inscription and recently dinged 525 but with sooooo many glyphs it is hard to really know which would sell best.

When levelling I sold nearly all the glyphs i made very quickly but it was only 1 or 2 of each.

So which glyphs do you recommend are good sellers?

If you dont wish to post in the thread please inbox me thanks.
    I do not dip myself into the glyph selling business, I did for a brief time when glyphs were switching over to once off learning. This is what I would do if I'm trying to make gold in that market. Review all the Prime/Major glyphs for each spec determine which is used and 100% needed by each class. Determine what each sell price is for these glyphs on the AH, review the results and begin posting the more profitable ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    All of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Check out: http://www.wowpopular.com/ - it lets you sort through different criteria to show the most popular glyphs, gems, etc.