So I need some advice, I'm debating switching my main from my DK to my warrior to assist my guild in raiding. I've been a warrior since vanilla and leveled the DK in cataclysm (I didn't play WOTLK, so I knew nothing about them and was interested). I seem to do well tanking on the DK, and I know I would be equally good at the warrior.

My guild has been able to down all of normals and halfus heroic so far (casual small guild, lots of people leaving / gearing new people, we should be farther along soon), and I haven't had any problems tanking anything as the DK. I am, however, worried about Heroic Raids and 4.2 where any thread I read says that DK's aren't able to scale to compete with other tanking classes. My question is which class will help my guild progress better/easier/faster for being a tank? The other tank in my guild is a bear druid, for 10-mans, which is all we run. So Druid + warrior or Druid + DK?

Links: DK - Dire - Coilfang server
Warrior - Direknucklez - Coilfang server
I can't post links yet, sorry

The warrior has very little tank gear, which is why I'm asking this now, so that I can begin gearing him up to take the place of my DK. I enjoy both classes relatively equally and I think I'm equally skilled at each as well, so those shouldn't be variables in the question. I really just want to know what class most people think would be better for helping a guild progress.

Oh, some additional info about our raid comp, we usually have:
1. Blood DK (me)
2. Feral Bear Druid
3. Mage dps
4. Frost DK dps
5. Ret paladin dps
6. Shadow Priest dps
7. Hunter dps / warlock dps / mage dps, whoever is on
8. Resto druid healer
9. Holy paladin healer (sometimes another resto shaman)
10. Resto shaman healer

Any advice would be gladly welcomed, thank you!

---------- Post added 2011-06-02 at 10:39 PM ----------

bump. some advice please!

---------- Post added 2011-06-02 at 10:40 PM ----------

bump. some advice please!