Bear trinkets - is there a priority list, other than the FAQ?

I'm looking for a more in-depth source for bear trinkets than the FAQ on these boards. It lists 5 heroic blue trinkets, and nothing newer. Does anyone know of a list where someone has listed our BiS trinkets, up to 359 and then 372 quality?

Alternately, does anyone know if Rawr is reliable for modeling bear trinkets?

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no 'BiS'-list for Bears. Simple fact is, you'll be catering your trinkets to the fight. As such, you'll need to assess them for each single fight, which might be preferable and which not. Take the TB trinket: awesome for fights like Cho'gall, pretty worthless for Chimaera.

Heroic EoTC > Fluid Death > Heroic Tia's Grace.

Swap in stam trinkets or Mirror as necessarry.

Quote Originally Posted by Katarn View Post
    Heroic EoTC > Fluid Death > Heroic Tia's Grace.

Swap in stam trinkets or Mirror as necessarry.
    Pretty much sums it up... You change depending on the fight.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    What Katarn said.

Good tanks use different trinkets depending on the encounter, bad tanks use the same 2 trinkets no matter what.

I always carry 2 stam trinkets for caster fights, 2 agi trinkets for more melee fights and mirror of broken images.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rated View Post
    What Katarn said.

Good tanks use different trinkets depending on the encounter, bad tanks use the same 2 trinkets no matter what.

I always carry 2 stam trinkets for caster fights, 2 agi trinkets for more melee fights and mirror of broken images.
    This. 10chars
    i7 930 @ 4.0Ghz | Sapphire HD5970 w/ Accelero Xtreme | ASUS P6X58D Premium | 32GB Kingston DDR3-1600
    Xonar Essence STX | 128GB Vertex 4 | AX750 | Xigmatek Elysium
    Laing D5 | XSPC RX 360mm | Koolance RP-452X2 | EK-Supreme HF
    Dell 3007WFP-HC | Samsung BX2350 | Das Keyboard Model S Ultimate | Razer Naga Molten | Sennheiser HD650

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katarn View Post
    Heroic EoTC > Fluid Death > Heroic Tia's Grace
    Really? o0

EotC hc - 363 Agility - Melee attacks have a chance to grant crit rating for 10 sec.

is apparently greater than

Fluid Death - 380 Agility - 128 Dodge rating + 193 Hit rating

not to mention

Tia's Grace - 340 Agility - 114 Dodge rating + 171 Mastery rating

while 23 Agility behind heroic Essence, it has 114 Dodge and 171 Mastery

I think I may have accidentally flipped FD and H-EOTC. But it's definitely far, far, better than H-Tia's.

The average value of the proc is actually higher than 363 Crit when accounting for variable encounter length.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiolith View Post
    Really? o0

EotC hc - 363 Agility - Melee attacks have a chance to grant crit rating for 10 sec.

is apparently greater than

Fluid Death - 380 Agility - 128 Dodge rating + 193 Hit rating

not to mention

Tia's Grace - 340 Agility - 114 Dodge rating + 171 Mastery rating

while 23 Agility behind heroic Essence, it has 114 Dodge and 171 Mastery
    more crits = more chances to proc savage defence. Perfect for something like whelp tanking on halfus HC. fluid is great for chim if your taking double attacks or kiting adds on nef

Quote Originally Posted by Archermit View Post
    more crits = more chances to proc savage defence. Perfect for something like whelp tanking on halfus HC. fluid is great for chim if your taking double attacks or kiting adds on nef
    I would also like to add on top of this (although it pertains more to the 10man environment where you don't get the luxury of excess), EotC will proc very soon after you begin making contact, assuming the proc isn't on internal CD. Be that as it may, hardest time for a tank to get aggro is at the start of a fight or when adds just come out (especially with zero vengeance), and the crit proc is a godsend for bears. Nothing says "Hi, stay on my ya filthy mob!" than most of your specials critting in their face.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

5 trinkets to collect.

Mirror of broken images from tol barad.
    2 stam trinkets, from magmaw and twin dragons.(replacable with heroic versions when kill heroic)
    Fluid death from badges. Procs on hit are over item budgeted because theoretically they have less than 100% uptime(same applies to tia's), in practice it's very quickly stacked without ever dropping.
    Heroic essence of the cyclone(from the easiest and usually first killed/farmed heroic boss) from halfus.

As people have said, essence is huge for innitial burst factor but mainly beats out Tia's by being purple(nobody likes to wear blue, even if it's overitemised).

Shall never stop liking stam. Defend it to day I quit.

Edit: bet some pisses off by that comment now ye?

I don't think there's a single person would argue that all tanks shouldn't have dual stam trinkets.

Some of us just dont use them when they're useless.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by axxey View Post
    I don't think there's a single person would argue that all tanks shouldn't have dual stam trinkets.

Some of us just dont use them when they're useless.
    This. Double stam trinkets isnt going to help me when I already got way more than enough health.
    Last edited by rated; 2011-06-04 at 02:09 PM.

Cool beans. I've been using the Quicksilver Alchemist Stone and Tia's Grace for most fights, switching with the Lifebound Alchemist Stone trinket and Leaden Despair when I need more Stam.

I have the 359 Unheeded Warning in my bags, but don't recall seeing anything suggesting that weapon damage is important for bears.

I may have Grace of the Herald in my bags, as well. I can easily get Fluid Death, but wasn't sure if I needed to go after any other 346 blue trinkets, or even the DMC: Earthquake.

Also, when you guys say the TB trinket, are you talking about Unsolvable Riddle? If so, would you macro the Agi on-use proc to anything? EDIT: Mirror of Broken Images and/or Unsolvable Riddle?
    Last edited by Embermoon; 2011-06-04 at 04:37 PM.

Take the TB trinket: awesome for fights like Cho'gall, pretty worthless for Chimaera.
    Pretty clear what's meant.