Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Does this remind anyone of Borderlands...?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    Does this remind anyone of Borderlands...?
    Sure does. Was hoping Gearbox would come out with an MMO eventually, but I'm sure blizz could pull off something like this too.

The fact that all these concepts are following an artistic theme makes me think the OP just may be onto something - even if it's just a scrapped first round for the project.

Cool, but I doubt you're going to find Titan stuff in an artist's portfolio.

Deleted
    oh dear god, please tell me that is not from blizzards new MMORPG.

I was hoping for an Starcraft mmo with awesome graphics :\\

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Avarathion View Post
    oh dear god, please tell me that is not from blizzards new MMORPG.

I was hoping for an Starcraft mmo with awesome graphics :\\
    Blizz has stated a few times that the MMO will be a new IP, not Warcraft/Starcraft/Rock'n'Roll Racing/whatever they've done before.

I foresee much bludgeoning with fire extinguishers in the future ^^
    That said, I kinda hope these aren't the project. I know seeing the supposed leaked cinematic for Heart of the Swarm will probably kill a lot of the my enjoyment of the game once it does come out. Spoilers I can't help but look at ftl.
    Last edited by Sterilize; 2011-06-03 at 09:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    The FPS thing is just a rumour.
    This was actually stated from blizzard themselves.

Deleted
    Jade from Beyond Good and Evil instantly jumped into my mind when I saw the first picture.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those pics remind me of Ratchet and Clank.

Not a big fan of the art, but I plan on judging the game by its play.
    Kurogasa:"Bitch tried to steal my herb... So I typhooned his ass off a cliff"
    Gala:"Why can't he burn in heaven? There can be Holy Fire in Heaven"
    Garrosh Hellscream:"Shut your clever mouth, bitch."
    Terenas Menethil II:"At long last. No king rules forever, my son."
    Kenny:"I'm just waiting for a fire axe to hack through my door one day and see aulio on the other side goin "heeeeeeeeres johnny"
    StarFade:Are you actually serious? To quote every rapper:"How fucked-up is you?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by goneloco View Post
    This was actually stated from blizzard themselves.
    Most people believe this - and I thought I heard it as well... but it seems not one person can source that fact now that discussion of Titan is actually starting to fire up. You don't have it, do you?

That is some pretty sweet art. However, I would advise against trying to divine what Titan actually is. Blizzard is very good about keeping a lid on things and letting misinformation "leak" out. Until they announce what this new game is, I am not believing anything I hear or read from a non-Blizzard source.

I'm not saying it is not fun to speculate, though .
    Opulence. I has it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sterilize View Post
    Most people believe this - and I thought I heard it as well... but it seems not one person can source that fact now that discussion of Titan is actually starting to fire up. You don't have it, do you?
    well i hope ur right, cuz i rly dislike fps games.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Suikoden View Post
    Those pics remind me of Ratchet and Clank.
    Same, that and Jak (same developers)

Deleted
    Looks totally like a game I would play.

I mean, I dislike the fact MMOs and games in general are aiming for a "IRL Look gameplay" and not for a fun, cartoony way like Blizzard are mostly doing.

If this is indeed something from Titan, I'm sure excited as hell.
    And also, why wouldn't Blizzard "leak" some teasers now and then?

This looks pretty legit...if these rly come from 3 different artists that work for Blizzard , then yea this is prolly from Titan.
    That being said, i dont rly like the art style...i mean..warcraft, a fantasy world works good with catoonie graphics, but im not sure about SF, i was hoping for something more serious ..like starcraft-type. I mean look at that old dude..2nd pic. Anyway its just my opinion, im sure there are enuff ppl who dig this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xythez View Post
    This looks pretty legit...if these rly come from 3 different artists that work for Blizzard , then yea this is prolly from Titan.
    That being said, i dont rly like the art style...i mean..warcraft, a fantasy world works good with catoonie graphics, but im not sure about SF, i was hoping for something more serious ..like starcraft-type. I mean look at that old dude..2nd pic. Anyway its just my opinion, im sure there are enuff ppl who dig this.
    Just note that these aren't in fleshed out environments which can add a ton to a picture. I bet you a lone orc on a white backdrop looks like crap too - can't wait to see in-game screens at some point.

10+ Year Old Account
    well if its diff from wow itll either be a medievil knights and thiefs type thing or something like tabula rasa

(i miss TR soooooo much)

Deleted
    In regards to Titan supposedly being a shooter, I heard it here first speculated by none other than Boubouille...

Titan
    Yeah, that's Blizzard's new MMOFPS and I might have hinted at that in the past but I don't have a lot of extra information about it and the release date is just an estimation. Don't assume that it will be released by the end of 2013 based on that document, it would be very stupid. (Edit: Titan is a new game by the way, not an existing IP. But I'm really not sure what's the plan with it, I just know that the FPS bit is most likely here to stay)
    - http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...-15-Blue-Posts

Perhaps one of Boubouille's 'sources' indulged him.

I tend to agree with the opinions that this doesn't really feel like the Blizzard art style, but who knows. They need to keep moving just like everyone else. It's a nice art style. Here's another pretty sweet picture:

Source: http://guntharf.cghub.com/images/

This one is labeled as "Orc Fanart" though.

well that look like a game for 5 years old.