Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kiurys View Post
    The table with NORMAL --> HEROIC version of the items has the HEROIC items the same as NORMAL.

Actualy, the loot table has the normal loot on both sides, heroic gear is 392?

Thats exactly what I said.

Btw, heroic gear is 391

Is it me or did the fight stop at 24 mil left?

Also, the fight looks to still be bugged. The Meteors were missing from the last phase.

hate questions like these, but what cooldown addon is that? it also seemed to monitor his shadow orbs? thanks in advance.

Deleted
    So you have to progress backwards nowadays, interesting
    Imagine that you got access to Heroic content after the first week Firelands releases, you won't be going back to normal modes, how do you upgrade gear with this Firestone if you don't even got the gear to upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by XeroFour View Post
    No meteors in phase 3. They achieved a kill of a bugged boss that removes the hardest ability in the fight.

Just saying for the inevitable 'easy boss' comments, some guilds had a bugged boss (no meteors) which makes the fight simple. Other guilds had the meteors which makes it very difficult past 20% when you get overwhelmed.
    This is so true. In the vid, the 2 big adds didnt even spawn so it is the same transition as p1-p2 and that is a lot easier compare to the real transition to p3. I watched Method steam lastnight and without the phase bug, and with many metoers, they got to 20%ish. That was the real nice work.
    Wrathbaby

Imagine that you got access to Heroic content after the first week Firelands releases, you won't be going back to normal modes, how do you upgrade gear with this Firestone if you don't even got the gear to upgrade

The Firestone only drops from Heroic encounte
    r and I think the real purpose of the Firestone is to upgrade some certain slot that can't be upgraded by loots eg., thrown, relics, which can be purchase by using the Valor points. It will also adds more varieties to the gears choosing and some of those Valor gears are the BiS after upgraded with the Firestone.
    Last edited by Shadowdoom; 2011-06-03 at 03:04 AM.

The boss is missing multiple phases which made it just a tank and spank from phase 1 to phase 2 just swapping back and forth.

Not only are Larger fire adds supposed to spawn during the Sons' phase after the initial transition but, a full 3rd phase is missing right now.

In the last phase meteors chase people and more and more spawn so that people are not standing still to heal or dps causing a soft enrage. aka the hardest phase.

Wrist and Waist for rogue.... why? whyyyy?
    I want a freakin' trinket or weapon as boe too :sadface:

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbaby View Post
    The firestone upgrades valor point loot and trash loot, both of which you can get if you do normal or heroic.

15+ Year Old Account
    i thought ragnaros was gonna have legs......what happened to them?

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    i thought ragnaros was gonna have legs......what happened to them?
    Only on the last phase of heroic mode.

Lava Bolt Crossbow; Gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfonia View Post
    Welfare heroic gear now, too?.... really?
    It's not welfare, you still need to work hard to get the currency to purchase the gear!

---------- Post added 2011-06-03 at 04:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Archermit View Post
    I hope this is wrong, LFM trash run firelands like ilvl 372+ for invite....or the horror. free welfare epics and BiS pre HC weapons for all classes / specs without downing a boss
    There is no such thing as welfare gear.
    Nobody sends you any epics in mail for free.

Wow hunters went from zero raid boe epics to three. I love you blizz
    Last edited by yoman; 2011-06-03 at 04:39 AM.

People whining already, over trash farming and reg/ heroic drops. just because Joe casual who only farms and hits the AH can get Kitted out in the latest gear, the world will crash and casuals win?? People need to get over the importance of themselves in a video game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archermit View Post
    I hope this is wrong, LFM trash run firelands like ilvl 372+ for invite....or the horror. free welfare epics and BiS pre HC weapons for all classes / specs without downing a boss
    Oh yeah, there are sooooo many weapons for healers...

Murkablo is definitely the Blizzcon pet, why am I so sure? Let's break this down shall we.

There was Grunty (StarCraft II Marine) from Blizzcon 2009, there was Deathy (Deathwing-like Murloc) from Blizzcon 2010, and this year it's looking like a Diablo pet.

But wait, there's more!

Remember the StarCraft II Collectors Edition pet for WoW? It was a Mini-Thor, looked nothing like a Murloc, I'm pretty sure for the Diablo III Collectors Edition pet they'll have a mini model of something actually from Diablo, not a murloc.

Quote Originally Posted by Schockadin View Post
    Oh yeah, there are sooooo many weapons for healers...
    wtb some cloth spirit gear for healers. as it is one raid drop a helm.. thats it. and tier.

compared to in cases 7 actual spirit leather/mail/plate gear... I see holy priests rolling on output gear soon.. or stacking whatever 372 they can get. pretty ugly, there isn't shit for heroic raid drop heroic. hell even regular raid drop spirit cloth.

At least not yet.

btw im' not basing this off of the current post solely either. Check wowhead if you don't believe me. we have zilch for spirit cloth aka priests on the PTR yet. (crafted and rep items i'm not counting, as those aren't progressional gear)
    Last edited by discombobulate; 2011-06-03 at 05:30 AM.

That tank trinket looks like an awesome new way to not waste heals

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL at his last words.

You have come to soon! To Soon!