Haha, I haven't even bought any of the DLCs yet ^__^ is it bad that I'm more interested in Hearthfire than the 2 major content DLCs? Hmm...

Quote Originally Posted by Ifeanychukwu View Post
    Haha, I haven't even bought any of the DLCs yet ^__^ is it bad that I'm more interested in Hearthfire than the 2 major content DLCs? Hmm...
    Best part about single player games? Others' opinions don't matter.

I personally loved Dawnguard the most even though A LOT of people were disappointed by it. Dragonborn was also great. I never got Hearthfire because I'm not much for player housing.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-860 @2.8GHz | Radeon HD 7770 | 8GB DDR3-1333MHz | Corsair CX 430W |

I actually liked all of the DLC's. Hearthfire is my least favorite but that's only because I thought it was rather limited.

Quote Originally Posted by Ifeanychukwu View Post
    Thing is, Dawnguard and Dragonborn are just more of what you already have, which are questlines, gear, dungeons, etc. You may find them not worth the price, but they're not really something you don't care for playing, or else you wouldn't be playing Skyrim. Hearthfire is something tangential to the main package, so not everyone cares for it. If you're among the ones who DO care for it, no, it's not bad.

Well yeah, don't get me wrong, I love all the quests and regular game play in Skyrim. It's just that I absolutely love player housing =3 I really want to get Dargonborn though, it looks great.

Master Suite at 10 Downing ST. SW. AZ. 11111
    dragonborn and dawnguard should have been a package deal. alone they are meh

together they are great. u get the dawnguard epic story line and the dragonborn LOTS OF SHIT to do

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise REGGIE! MY BODY IS READY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/33502/

Why did no one do this before?
    I mourn the loss of a man of true vision and talent. You were my idol, Mr. Giger.
    You gave faces to my dreams and nightmares and sparked my imagination throughout my entire life. You will be missed.

Hans Rudolf Giger
    2/5/1940 - 5/12/2014

interesting video lol

You are lying! I never hit you! YOU ARE TEARING ME APART, LISA!

anyone know of super secret areas in skyrim?

no the black reach is common knowledge

---------- Post added 2013-03-26 at 06:01 AM ----------

i am currently hunting the headless horseman

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Headless_Horseman

Sometimes the Horseman can be found chasing his horse instead of riding it.
    Man, I really want to see that now.

I was fighting two dragons at the orc camp across from Karthspire and was chasing one of them down when I saw the headless horseman.

Needless to say I chased the headless horseman til I died from 3rd degree yol tur shuuls.
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"

i wonder if he drops cool stuff

you can't hit him, he's just there for flavor. i've seen him multiple times while just out running about. it's usually at night.

I have a problem, i can't seem to stick to making a restrictive story. For example: Breton battlemage, also skilled with sword and board. Backstory is he was a noble trained in the arts of magic and close combat whose thirst for power got too great (murder) and so fled Highrock. Travelling around skyrim is indulging that thirst. See, not restrictive in the slightest.

I preordered Skyrim but I don't see the logic in camping outside best buy and game stop...that **** cray

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Best part about single player games? Others' opinions don't matter.

I personally loved Dawnguard the most even though A LOT of people were disappointed by it. Dragonborn was also great. I never got Hearthfire because I'm not much for player housing.
    There's no point to buy Hearthfire as a PC player. Plenty of mods out there are just as good, if not better.

Quote Originally Posted by Khraine View Post
    I have a problem, i can't seem to stick to making a restrictive story. For example: Breton battlemage, also skilled with sword and board. Backstory is he was a noble trained in the arts of magic and close combat whose thirst for power got too great (murder) and so fled Highrock. Travelling around skyrim is indulging that thirst. See, not restrictive in the slightest.
    my nords story is a nice guy... who keeps getting into trouble (to explain why he is in the thives guild and dark bro hood) hes a bit of a dope, but he is a warrior not a mage.

My Khajiit was going to be the price of thieves who did good for society as a whole.

He is now a fully realized Dragonborn and vampire slayer. He also enjoys taking random strolls to Boethiea's shrine and sacrificing followers. Ain't no one fux wid khajiit, ain't no one.

Question for anyone who's heard Malukah and MoS on youtube: which do you like better? MoS's Skyrim variety or Malukah's soft singing?

I can't personally decide so I just settle for their combination: Legends of the Frost
    Last edited by Flaks; 2013-03-27 at 07:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Question for anyone who's heard Malukah and MoS on youtube: which do you like better? MoS's Skyrim variety or Malukah's soft singing
    I've only seen the Malukah song on Youtube to see what it was about and even though it's great what she does (wish more people bothered), I didn't really like it and prefer the original. I guess I just found it really irritating that she hums the theme, instead of just singing the words:P

Quote Originally Posted by Lizbeth View Post
    I've only seen the Malukah song on Youtube to see what it was about and even though it's great what she does (wish more people bothered), I didn't really like it and prefer the original. I guess I just found it really irritating that she hums the theme, instead of just singing the words:P
    ._. When exactly does she hum the theme? Because I just rewatched it and no where did I hear her hum. *shrug*

While MoS definitely does a wonderful job of it, I much prefer Malukah's soft singing.