Page 4 of 474 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can't wait really. Played oblivion for countless hours and loved the Dark Brotherhood questline and they're putting one in again so yeah. And the graphics are unbelieveable
    I see people stressing out and spazzing out all the time, Talking about what kinda style they like.
    They like it hard,They like it minimal,They like it techy,They like it tracky.
    And the funny thing is what everybody forgets,When they're going on about what kinda music they like.
    And what kinda style they like in this day and age, The digital age, the computer age
    Is at the end of the day, It's all house music, That we live for

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ov83t9I9IA, 1:25 - end = epic

Oblivion was a serious downer after Morrowind. From what I've seen, this iteration is at least trying to innovate within the franchise a bit, so hopefully it will be more fun than Oblivion was.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoeii View Post
    Where is the 'I'll torrent it' option?
    Ya agreed, lets stone this guy ^

Bethesda is creating a super awesome amazing game (hopefully) lats thing they need is some jack offs getting their hard work without paying. From what I have seen so far on Skyrim I say they deserve every penny.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewan View Post
    Ya agreed, lets stone this guy ^

Bethesda is creating a super awesome amazing game (hopefully) lats thing they need is some jack offs getting their hard work without paying. From what I have seen so far on Skyrim I say they deserve every penny.
    No co-op is no monies from me.

No reason at all to buy a game that is single player only.

Doesn't look that good to me.

Graphics look amazing!
    Looks like I am going to have to upgrade my computer a bit; because playing on Xbox is terrible.

No co-op is no monies from me.

No reason at all to buy a game that is single player only.
    Then if all you play is for multiplayer elements, Elder scrolls aren't the game series for you at all.

Plus just sayin, co-op would ruin the game :P

Quote Originally Posted by Drewan View Post
    Then if all you play is for multiplayer elements, Elder scrolls aren't the game series for you at all.

Plus just sayin, co-op would ruin the game :P
    Which is exactly my point and the reason I will not be buying this game but torrenting it instead.

I would find the Elder Scrolls series MUCH more enjoyable if I had the option of playing storymode co-op with a friend but alas, that is not the case.

< pirate = bad. don't talk about it here >
    Last edited by llDemonll; 2011-06-06 at 02:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I'm currently playing through Oblivion again so I'm pretty fucking excited for Skyrim. It's going to be amazing.

I just hope they realised dynamic lvling is not the way to go, completing oblivion at lvl 8 the first I played was a serious let down in comparison to morrowind where i was lvl 26 and didn't even do the main storyline

Deleted
    Which is exactly my point and the reason I will not be buying this game but torrenting it instead.

I would find the Elder Scrolls series MUCH more enjoyable if I had the option of playing storymode co-op with a friend but alas, that is not the case.
    stop talking criminal scum pay the fine or go to jail

Where is the 'I'll torrent it' option?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zeta333 View Post
    Im not a fan of oblivion but ill be waiting like a good boy for the new fallout on this engine since it will be sick.
    I did not think of that. D: *drool*
    Some games are awesome. I will get them as soon as possible. I will not camp. I will never understand those that do.
    And yes, i've done it once.

---------- Post added 2011-06-06 at 12:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    I just hope they realised dynamic lvling is not the way to go, completing oblivion at lvl 8 the first I played was a serious let down in comparison to morrowind where i was lvl 26 and didn't even do the main storyline
    It's still like that only streamlined and supposedly much faster. I certainly hope so. That happened to me in Oblivion.
    I only finished the main quest once in countless dozens of hours. And at lvl 26 actually.
    Last edited by Karrotlord; 2011-06-06 at 04:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by suttie View Post
    Well I'm currently playing through Oblivion again so I'm pretty fucking excited for Skyrim. It's going to be amazing.
    Same here, im getting all refreshed up with my new Orc Warrior with Alteration/Restoration i feel like a DK lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sarmifias View Post
    Foam... at... the... mouth...
    Meh. Skipping.

Deleted
    I already bought a wizard hat to wear while playing it:P

10+ Year Old Account
    same as harry partrigde, my crotch be trobbin for Skyrim!

10+ Year Old Account
    Lamp. Near the town of chair, in the country Coffee Table.
    i'm not convinced at all by this game, the graphics make it look amazing and yet the first person view has clunky animations, you just stand there with very and i mean very machine like movements, theres no feel to the characters at all.

Oblivion was consolified to hell, Will probably be the same with Skyrim.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not a fan of the series, but my best friend is, to the point he: A. Just bought Oblivion for Xbox360 (already having it for PC). B. Reserved the new version of Oblivion coming out C. reserved Skyrim

Guess I was never a fan of the combat or leveling system. I liked the idea of choosing between certain guilds and questing for them though.