10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    I would if they gave the Leg Edition and included HD texture packs to go with the current gen of consoles. I don't usually play with too many overhaul mods. Most of my time is spent tweaking weather, lighting, and graphics in general. For gameplay I typically only go with SkyRe, Live Another Life, and some arrow mods to make it more realistic and not so derpy.
    Interesting NPC's, Populated Roads/Cities/Ect... are a must for me in addition to what you mentioned. Animation mods, Killmove mods, Dismemberment Mods, Burn/Shock/Freeze Effects, and the like also end up getting a big priority from me. For Arrow mods, nothing beats Locational Damage since it turns those arrows you painstakingly aim at the enemies' eyeballs actually kill them in 1 shot. Its way too easy to jump from a few mods to the max. XD
    SWTOR Friend Referral Code: http://www.swtor.com/r/kg3Sch

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post
    Interesting NPC's, Populated Roads/Cities/Ect... are a must for me in addition to what you mentioned. Animation mods, Killmove mods, Dismemberment Mods, Burn/Shock/Freeze Effects, and the like also end up getting a big priority from me. For Arrow mods, nothing beats Locational Damage since it turns those arrows you painstakingly aim at the enemies' eyeballs actually kill them in 1 shot. Its way too easy to jump from a few mods to the max. XD
    Well I use the kill move mod and locational damage, but those I consider graphics and bow/arrow mods b/c I only got locational for headshots since if I shoot them in the brain, they should die.

I make it sound simplified, but I ran almost 200 mods the last time I played just for those categories really. If it comes down to it, I don't have enough that make gameplay radically different that I need to use mods. I just want it to look amazing, b/c that is still the most immersive RPG world I've played so far. The other games may have been better to people, but graphics made it difficult to truly feel large.

I think Dragon Age: Inquisition and Witcher 3 are the closest. It sounds so petty, but graphics really matter now. I can't be immersed in Pixel Mountain.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    I would list all my mods but it'd take forever, uninstalled skyrim so Loot wouldnt track my installed ones on mod manager
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

So, for Requiem, are you not supposed to be able to pick Adept or better locks AT ALL until you get higher in the skill tree? I have the first perk in the tree but I cannot successfully pick adept or better locks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    So, for Requiem, are you not supposed to be able to pick Adept or better locks AT ALL until you get higher in the skill tree? I have the first perk in the tree but I cannot successfully pick adept or better locks.
    You need more perks in lockpicking; Cheap Tricks for novice and apprentice, Locksmithing Lore for adept and expert, and Masterly Lockpicking for master locks.

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimrequi...s_lockpicking/

I have lost count how many quests I could not complete because I could not pick the adept or harder lock that barred my path. Can't become a steward of Morthal because two quests have objectives behind locked doors. Can't complete several radiant quests because the item to fetch is in a locked chest. Can't even begin Meridia's quests because the first door in her temple, before all the puzzle shit, is locked.

Where can I power level lockpicking? All the dungeons take too long to respawn for me to just run through all of them again and most locks in towns are adept or expert difficulty, beyond my skills.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Where can I power level lockpicking?
    If you really just want it to do content, you can just level it via console commands if you wanted. Or you could just DL the mod that makes it irrelevant. I personally don't like the guesswork of lockpicking, but do like the immersion of 'doing it' so I just use the mod that shows you exactly where it is.

I like the narrative and the combat, but not inventory management or being prevented access to content. So I tend to use addons that trivialize those aspects of the game and enhance the others.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    So...there's this: http://www.geek.com/games/bethesdas-...aster-1657449/

I think I might have a joygasm is a remastered version upped the mod limit AND the string limit. Those are the only things holding me back from mod nirvana. =D

10+ Year Old Account
    Dude. I've been saying to my wife for a while now that I want a Legendary edition with hirez textures as the base game for PS4 for some time now. Even better if they can take key points from the best visual mods, including weather and lighting, to make the game look incredible.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    So many mods I have are just for silly things like Grass, Trees, Water, Clouds, Weather, ect...if they build that in then that would be sick.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post
    So many mods I have are just for silly things like Grass, Trees, Water, Clouds, Weather, ect...if they build that in then that would be sick.
    Yeah, that was what I was thinking. I'm sure the PS4 is capable of 1080p with a lot of that stuff if it is encoded naturally...and for the PC version they could kinda go nuts b/c of graphics settings. I know a lot of us had been critical of remakes/remasters for a while, but we're getting to the point where being able to play these games on updated machines and consoles is actually a blessing. For once I can see where the industry is coming from, because there is a large fan demand for this stuff.

I wanted the FF remasters, like X/X2 for PS4. I want the all inclusive Batman Return to Arkham for PS4, and I want this Skyrim. I don't know if it's my age, or what...but I want my favorite games to get updated graphics, move to the current gen systems, and I'm going to buy them and play the crap out of them.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering I've got over 1000 logged hours in Skyrim, I'd be willing to pay another $60 for a full remastered PC release. I would bet it would be worth the investment on Bethesda's side as well.

I'm actually quite apprehensive of a Skyrim remaster, since I'm sure Bethesda will do mod support for the consoles and so far the Fallout 4 console mods have not been going well to say the least. Some mod authors for Fallout 4 have taken their mods down from the Nexus as the only means to keep them from being uploaded to bethesda.net without their permission, I can see the same happening with Skyrim as well. Bethesda needs to do more to police their site beyond just telling people to file DMCA reports, they need a proper moderation team like mmo-champion has here or like the Nexus has on their site. Skyrim is one of my favorite games because of the mods, I would hate to see it get ruined by people uploading other peoples work to the consoles without the original authors consent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Welp...this is happening. PS4, most amazing Skyrim I've ever seen, and mods. Christmas officially comes in October this year. (jump to 3:17)
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Welp...this is happening. PS4, most amazing Skyrim I've ever seen, and mods. Christmas officially comes in October this year. (jump to 3:17)
    Awesome news for current Skyrim owners on Steam:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post

well thats nice of them

Im on console so this is something i certainly want. Yay mods!

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post

I certainly hope that is a optional upgrade, not mandatory. My PC is shit and barely runs Skyrim as it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    I certainly hope that is a optional upgrade, not mandatory. My PC is shit and barely runs Skyrim as it is.
    I could imagine this running better than the current version. If they make it 64 bit. Besides, most of the new features would be toggleable effects anyways. Godrays, DoF, etc.