Quote Originally Posted by Serathy View Post
    Can someone help me?

I found a cave (playing a 2h sneaker with bow) in which a ghost was waiting to tell me - that a skelleton will revive and kind of end the world. I need to fînd 3 atrefacts in that dungeon to prevent that. The dungeon seemed really easy - until i entered a room. A skelleton broke out a tomb. I thought o well another one-hit-wonder. but his armor looks fancy..atacked..2 shotted. WTF? ok again - killed mi in 1 hit....mhmm...went there again with magic---nope. And again now seeing his name was something with highwarlord or something...how am i supposed to beat that thing? (lv 14)
    Well if there is some ledge that you can jump on in that room go there. AI of this game is weak, so if that skeleton isn't usig any range attack you can beat him that way EZ. Many hard mobs i killed that was. It takes some time but a kill is a kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascend View Post
    I'm having serious issues with my each of my saves getting corrupted, usually after I turn my pc off for a while. I've not used any console codes or changed any files
    Anyone know what this is about? Mucho gracias.
    Corrupted saves are almost always caused by autosaves. Too most common reasons include too many autosaves in rapid sucession or errors loading a cell you enter while autosaving. The good ol' trick of "die, get autoloaded and save manually" should save you from any corruption that crashes you while trying to save.

Deleted
    If your playing on PC hold down "E" when you look at a moveable object
    Oh right, big thanks, Ill try that out...

By movable "placable" objects I meant if you take something in your inventory and want to place it in(on) a certain place (in your house for example)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogster View Post
    Oh right, big thanks, Ill try that out...

By movable "placable" objects I meant if you take something in your inventory and want to place it in(on) a certain place (in your house for example)

if you want to do something like put a book on a shelf, i think you have to drop it and try and put it on there by holding E. if its like a chest or something, you just click on it and go to your inventory and and you should have the option to deposit items.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Well there are book cases and weapon plaques and stuff. I dunno if that's what you're talking about for "placeable" items. :S
    He's talking about how you were able to drag and place any object around, like you still could in fallout. People could dump their coins 1 at a time and build a castle out of them, neatly place all their artifacts on display in various nooks and crannies, line the path from their front door to their chambers with gems and skulls of slain dremora, or simply levitate and build a single stack of interesting books 1337 tomes high on their front yard.
    Basically, if it wasn't bolted down and immovable part of the scenery, you could grab and move it.

Man, my Morrowind estates outhouse used to make (unplundered) Telvanni vault look like a pile of discarded scraps =d

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    I learned a valuable lesson the other day.

Your companions can actually die. Poor Lydia. She got gangbanged by a mage squad while I was doing beating on one. Now that bed in my house in Whiterun will forever be owned by a corpse.
    You have to sacrifice a companion to gain the attention of a certain Daedric prince, and since that wood elf in riverwood was killed in a dragon attack...

Well lets just say my house is a little more empty now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

I never really played any Elder Scrolls games before, so I pretty much suck at Skyrim. But its quite fun. Still a lot of things I gotta learn though. Got 1 shotted by a mammoth and a giant yesterday. :P

Oh ya, and the companions dosnt seem to be good at keeping up. :/

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xothic View Post
    You have to sacrifice a companion to gain the attention of a certain Daedric prince, and since that wood elf in riverwood was killed in a dragon attack...

Well lets just say my house is a little more empty now.
    Oh really! that's awesome because I am getting tired of Lydia going into my room >:[.

And Kivipaa I am playing on Console so I am fairly sure I don't have that option beyond a few specific moments, but I dunno. I haven't tried picking up and moving things. Anyway, I see what he was asking about now.

Deleted
    My best friend has Skyrim on his PC and I was at his house today and he told me that there are a few "cheats" like in SC2 that you can type in. I don´t want to cheat in any way but I was wondering if it is also possible on the xbox (have it on my xbox)? I have not found any way to enter something tho. Can someone clarify that for me?

So I hit level 40, and suddenly Elder Dragons are spawning. And oh shit they are a LOT tougher than the other dragons. They were even using full power shouts in conjunction with their breath.

Came across one that was perched and brooding over an outdoor-area dragon word wall, and it took me a good 10 minutes to kill it, forcing me to dodge behind pillars to avoid its firebreath quite a bit, and it would one-shot me if I got into melee range. TONS of health, too.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    So I hit level 40, and suddenly Elder Dragons are spawning. And oh shit they are a LOT tougher than the other dragons. They were even using full power shouts in conjunction with their breath.

Came across one that was perched and brooding over an outdoor-area dragon word wall, and it took me a good 10 minutes to kill it, forcing me to dodge behind pillars to avoid its firebreath quite a bit, and it would one-shot me if I got into melee range. TONS of health, too.
    That doesn't sound so fun. I will level much more slowly then! So I only have to deal with normal dragons and blood dragons.

That doesn't sound so fun. I will level much more slowly then! So I only have to deal with normal dragons and blood dragons.
    On the contrary, it was SO much fun. I was attacked by another elder dragon while going into a tower, and found myself having to run up and down the stairs, taking potshots at it and stunning it with spells whenever I could to avoid being caught in its breath attacks.

So much more fun than facing a weak dragon that I can absolute obliterate just by spamming fireball at it until my mana runs out.

For shame!

What's wrong with a challenge? Elder Dragons are epic!

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love the challenge of the game. Is not that hard, but is not like you can just stand up nuking, you'll get 2 shotted if you don't move! at least as a low lvl i find it that way, and i love it, i love kitting stuff while it dies in agony : D

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post

Ancient Dragons are worse x.x
    3DS Friend Code: 2165 - 5428 - 1895

Quote Originally Posted by undead9 View Post
    Ancient Dragons are worse x.x
    Oh man, there's an entire higher tier of dragons still?

I love this game

Yeah Ancient Dragons are the strongest you fight, they hit pretty damn hard, they also have many one shot abilities with more then just their mouth :P.

Quote Originally Posted by undead9 View Post
    Yeah Ancient Dragons are the strongest you fight, they hit pretty damn hard, they also have many one shot abilities with more then just their mouth :P.
    I want to ask if they use actual shouts even more often, but at the same time, don't really want to spoil it for myself.

Yeah I won't say, let's just say they are insanely fun to fight xD
    Last edited by Mega Gengar; 2011-11-16 at 02:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So here's a funny story for you guys.

So there i was, running through the country side outside of whitefall(or w/e that place is called, im still learning names) and i hear a dragon roar. So naturally i go to check it out and i see a dragon flying near the western tower where you defeat one of the first ones. So i think, "oh it's attacking the guards there, let me go help." When i arrive there.................. it was attacking 2 mudcrabs from a nearby stream...... i fell out of my seat laughing so hard..... XD