Deleted

What do you think of Windows 8?

So with Microsoft releasing the first preview of Windows 8 & the new app system.
    Video here

What do you think about it?

That you could and/or should have posted in the existing thread.

I really dont see whats so good about touch.. Except that its "cool".. I will keep rockin vista

---------- Post added 2011-06-03 at 12:11 PM ----------

Btw, parachute dog at 2:03 ftw
    Originally Posted by Archer
    I wanted to make the front door look like a warlock summoning portal, but my wife said something about the neighbors thinking we worship the devil.. or something along those lines. Either way I was told no

I think that they are focusing more on the tablet/mobile market and not on their already existing customers.
    If the only things that they are going to change are the interface and some useless apps, then I'm not going to buy it. Windows 7 works fine for now and it could survive another 3-4 years.
    Last edited by haxartus; 2011-06-03 at 12:52 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    That you could and/or should have posted in the existing thread.
    Searched the forum and couldn't find one. I apologize.

Windows 7 works great, unless I see anything brilliant that I couldn't live without I will stick with 7. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

New features might bring in some punters, but it's not really a version I would upgrade to. If however, I was into touch screens, which is where the tablet market is living, Windows 8 is probably a lot more interesting. Unfortunately this remains a niche market for now.