Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by veritasxsaint View Post
    I can't take this thread seriously if it doesn't even mention swtor
    I know, the guy doesn't even mention Dues EX, BF3, or Skyrim. How fail is that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really wanna see the Modern warfare 3 footage
    I thought I did, but apparently I don't

If you die you die but if you don't die you still die.

15+ Year Old Account
    Can't wait for the BF3 stuff.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../enders/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Luuth View Post
    I think the easiest way to make people happy would be to nerf the target dummy.

Dues Ex is going to be amazing. It's as good as the original. If you have any worry about it from Dues Ex 2, don't be =)

Deleted
    So sue me....I admit it! I completley missed out on Deus Ex in my list...but rest assured - any new news on it this week i'll be sure to pick up on and throw in here for your viewing pleasure

10+ Year Old Account
    you forgot Saints Row the third

Deleted
    Sorry for the lack of updates.....LA has been CRAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZY. Its now 6am in the morning - Just up getting ready for the day (press have to be there by 9am) So I thought i'd just update my thread a little. I missed the majority of the Pre-e3 due to it being invite only, but i'll be there for the rest of the week now. So any new info will be up here when I get the time to sit down and write it. I'll also be helping live blogging some of the notes for gamespot.co.uk - but i'll be sure to throw the summary in here after each conference.

Just updating the thread wil some of the recent trailers/demos that went out yesterday!

Bumping this, the Microsoft conference is not even an hour and a half away now!

10+ Year Old Account
    Wish nintendo would do something epic, like a pokemon mmo. They would surely steal the entire spotlight away from xbox and immagethackedagain...er...Sony.

Quote Originally Posted by jibbyjackjoe View Post
    Wish nintendo would do something epic, like a pokemon mmo. They would surely steal the entire spotlight away from xbox and immagethackedagain...er...Sony.
    For some reason I feel that kind of MMO would be bigger than anyone really expects it would be.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want news for Resistance 3

Deleted
    Why do all posters say it starts june 7? doesnt it start later tonight? (6th)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sex bob-omb View Post
    I think they do announcements and things the day before.

Quote Originally Posted by quras View Post
    For some reason I feel that kind of MMO would be bigger than anyone really expects it would be.
    A Pokemon MMO done right (marketing, gameplay, the whole 9 yards) would be about as close to legally printing money as you can get outside of the Bureau of Engraving and Printing

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin FTW View Post
    A Pokemon MMO done right (marketing, gameplay, the whole 9 yards) would be about as close to legally printing money as you can get outside of the Bureau of Engraving and Printing
    It would be amazing if it would be heavily pvp based, but it would be one helluva balancing nightmare.

Guess we're gonna see a Halo 4 then if this is anything to go by

http://kotaku.com/5808887/microsofts...alo-4-and-more

Looking forward to any Battlefield and Mass Effect 3 Information myself personally

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sex bob-omb View Post
    Technically, it does start today yes. http://www.gametrailers.com/netstora...ize.html#June6 That's what's in store for today, Mass Effect 3 and Rage, eeee

Quote Originally Posted by Uggers View Post
    Guess we're gonna see a Halo 4 then if this is anything to go by

http://kotaku.com/5808887/microsofts...alo-4-and-more

Looking forward to any Battlefield and Mass Effect 3 Information myself personally
    Haha, that's nice, love the comments on that post, too. I wouldn't mind a Halo 4, I love that universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    Technically, it does start today yes. http://www.gametrailers.com/netstora...ize.html#June6 That's what's in store for today, Mass Effect 3 and Rage, eeee

Haha, that's nice, love the comments on that post, too. I wouldn't mind a Halo 4, I love that universe.
    Halo 4 would only be good if they moved back to a halo 2 multiplayer setting and a halo 1 campaign setting. Oh how i would drool for forever especially if they were able to integrate the game to be playable against both computers and xbox.

Quote Originally Posted by jibbyjackjoe View Post
    As much as I want a Pokemon mmo, its not going to happen.

Bringing this up again, EA conference starting any minute now!