Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Penatar View Post
    So you think that people in the nation known as the world's largest super power survive solely on instinct.... right....

/block
    Yeah, you really read my post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    Because you defended someone who said they'd beat a kid to near death for torturing an animal, maybe?
    If that was my cat i'd beat the living shit of the kid, yes. I'm weak for revenge, though, reading his post covers that he states " the kid needs proffesionel help"
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

Quote Originally Posted by Toffie View Post
    The fucking kid abused the animal, took a knife and sliced up it's guts, what the fuck don't you get? The kid needs medical help.
    That is NOT what happened. Read the whole damn story before you blow up the threads with your ignorance.
    The kid hit the kitten with a LOG, took out a knife and THREATENED to kill it, but the 9 year old disarmed him.
    He NEVER cut/stabbed/sliced/touched the kitten AT ALL with the knife.

Quote Originally Posted by Atrea View Post
    Uh. Okay, so now you're saying that you'd try to intervene if you saw a grown-ass man in his 30's beating a cat to death in public?

I agree it's sick and twisted, but for crying out loud, that's how people end up in freezers, served to dinner guests.
    Yes I would.
    I've been bullied half to death as a kid, but I've grown "quite" strong.
    I would like to help others just like I hoped that others would help me, but didn't since they were to chicken.

Quote Originally Posted by Atrea View Post
    Right, so the only truth that we can cling to is that 'everyone is different'.
    Since not all 12 year olds are the same, where do we draw the line?

The law varies from place to place, because opinions differ on where that line is. I don't think any line is drawn earlier than 12, though.
    Quite right. "Product of their environment" etc. etc.

I doubt it does. As I said, ours is 12. Anything below that and you're not legally responsible (though someone else might be responsible for what an 11 year old did, but that's another story).

If that was my cat i'd beat the living shit of the kid, yes. I'm weak for revenge, though, reading his post covers that he states " the kid needs proffesionel help"
    You're better than the kid how, then?

The fucking kid abused the animal, took a knife and sliced up it's guts, what the fuck don't you get? The kid needs medical help.
    Many many sociopaths and serial killers start young by torturing animals. I hope everyone that thinks this kid doesn't need help gets killed by him in the future. would be sweet irony.
    If people criticized the Bible as much as they criticize WOW we'd all be atheists.