Diablo III coming to a console near you!

http://uk.gamespot.com/news/6316972/...for-diablo-iii

Looks like it will happen - Comments?

10+ Year Old Account
    I would actually be tempted to get it for console just so I wouldn't have to deal with the BS of having to be connected to the internet to play it, even if im just playing single player. Though if they do port it to console I hope they make it USB mouse/keyboard compatible.

Also would like a LAN mode for it like how Red Dead Redemption has one.
    Last edited by Mechazod; 2011-06-03 at 11:02 PM.

No, false. Not going to happen.

I can't believe it if it happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Mechazod View Post
    I would actually be tempted to get it for console just so I wouldn't have to deal with the BS of having to be connected to the internet to play it, even if im just playing single player.
    Is this a confirmed thing now? That sort of behavior hasn't done any favors for the last few years of releases.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Siton View Post
    No, false. Not going to happen.

I can't believe it if it happened.
    Why not? Diablo was on the consoles, Starcraft was. They have talked about it a lot about D3 going to consoles. The game will be very solo-friendly. What's hard to believe about it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketsurgeon View Post
    Is this a confirmed thing now? That sort of behavior hasn't done any favors for the last few years of releases.
    I would assume it is since StarCraft 2 was the same way requiring a battlenet connection even if you were only playing the offline modes.

They've been hinting at it for years, I doubt it will be on consoles at release but I'd be surprised if it didn't come to consoles sooner or later.

I hope they won't make it so console friendly by making it a console-port that is actually exclusive to PC like the witcher 2...

Deleted
    Diablo was on consoles too, don't see the problem. If any of Blizz games that fits the consoles is Diablo.

That doesn't change nothing of Diablo III on PC.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not a surprise really, If you remember correctly the very first diablo was in play-station and it fit well actually