Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Don't go for Razer Naga if you don't spend 100% of your playing time playing only poosh button MMO's. Deathadder or Logitech 500. Simply because of the fact they are actually useful for other games too! These feel so good and Naga can be rather small, if you have a large hand. Though you can configure Naga but it is VERY overpriced for what you're gonna get. Whatever floats your... ehh... boat?

For below poster:
    I use a Naga myself.
    Last edited by Poppasan; 2011-06-04 at 06:11 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppasan View Post
    Don't go for Razer Naga if you don't spend 100% of your playing time playing only poosh button MMO's. Deathadder or Logitech 500. Simply because of the fact they are actually useful for other games too! Though you can configure Naga but it just feels cheap and it is VERY overpriced for what you're gonna get.

Trolling much? Naga can be used for all games, effectively too. You have to much hate inside you

NOT Naga.
    A new MX518 or a Cyborg RAT.

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    In the time between now and my last post, I went out and got a new DeathAdder. lol.

This one's a 3500dpi one though. My old one was an 1800. Since it's still under warranty I'll send it back fore repair, that way I have a spare mouse! \o/
    red panda red panda red panda!

The Cooler Master Storm Sentinel. Has pretty much what OP discribed. + Twin lasers. + Ricer mouse.
    Last edited by Keller; 2011-06-04 at 08:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    As unoriginal as it is, i'd suggest the razer naga if you're planning on getting serious into the game (serious as in gladiator, not no noob crap like doing 25 H Raid, pve requires no skill). If you're planning on just being casual, then get a logitech 40 dollar mouse.
    Because reacting quickly to procs, maintaining perfect rotations or priority systems to be able to be competitive in dps and actually get the boss down requires less skill. Makes perfect sense.

" Oh a frost mage ... I WONDER WHAT HE WILL DO IF I CHARGE .... hmmmm "
    Frost nova, or blink... damn I can't decide what to do. SO MUSH STRESS ARGH!

On topic: I am happy with my Razer Naga. It's light, has 12 buttons on the side, and looks really cool.
    Only downside is that it's a bit small for the average hand, and costs a lot compared to other mouses with "almost" similar features.