Interrupts in Firelands

So I was wondering if anyone who has been on the PTR testing the new encounters in Firelands has come across a "OMG WE NEED MORE THAN A TANK TO INTERRUPT THIS OR WE DIE" mechanic to any of the fights. I ask this because with my current group I am the melee delegated to these interrupts but I would like to go back to healing and need to know if I'll be on my druid or shaman because mechanics like this.

P.S. I apologize if a thread has already been made asking but in my half assed attempt at using search I found nothing on this.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The only ''interrupt'' I can only have seen was the Alyarazor encounter of the adds, even then even if you don't interrupt them. They don't exactly hurt but you get my point

Thank god

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope there are plenty of interrupts.

Else there's no reason to bring Enhancement. :<
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Oh, there aren't any interupts (I haven't actually seen anything of Firelands, I'm a terrible raider)? We're gonna kick some ass lolol

Depravityyyyyyyyyyy
    Former raider of Accession [US-Stormreaver]

i haven't seen any raid-wiping interupts like nefarian p2 adds in any of the PTR streaming/videos, then again the quality is low on them :3

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    I hope there are plenty of interrupts.

Else there's no reason to bring Enhancement. :<
    We bring our enhancement shaman because hes a great player and we like his company. I am sorry your raid doesn't have a reason to bring you.