Getting that awesome sound

What do you think would be best to get some truly awesome sound from a PC? What cards do you go with? Headphones or speakers? Personally I think the speaker set up is best for me but I can always drag out the headset for Vent when needed.

Thanks, like the new logo btw fuzzy.

Quote Originally Posted by Docphil View Post
    Thanks, like the new logo btw fuzzy.

Protoss?

Asus Xonar D2X + Logitech Z906 for speaker setup
    For headphones I choose Corsair HS1

Overall I do enjoy speakers more, but in some situations headphones are prefered (living room with other people watching tv...)
    Last edited by Asmekiel; 2011-06-04 at 09:23 PM.

get a pair of headphones, and a speaker system, the sound is epic !! gives a great effect!! but dont get a those pc speakers things. get a proper stereo, else get a good pair of headphones, but they need to be comfortable as hell since you will prolly wear em for a couple of hours in 1 go.

How would you go about setting up a good speaker system for a PC? Do PC speaker systems use different inputs than from your typical living room sound system?

Deleted
    http://www.astrogaming.co.uk/audio-s...em-mlg-edition

About to get myself these but only because i want to have a surround sound headset that works with pc and xbox 360

However, if its purely for PC use then Sennheiser or Bose are the best brands to go for imo

10+ Year Old Account
    My DX11's use Optical. x3