Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Starsurge View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=IBphxrYgJOg for those of you who haven't seen it yet!
    >Angsty teenage girl music.
    Oh dear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Oh dear.
    Good thing you hate LoL, so you will not play it and will not have to hear this, eh?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Good thing you hate LoL, so you will not play it and will not have to hear this, eh?
    Can't hear you over the sound of my Bastion announcer. (inb4 it turns out to be fake)

Deleted
    Omg. I'll try to type my password as fast as possible xD

10+ Year Old Account
    My only complaint is that I would have asked Halestorm to sing the same song instead but meh, awesome female singer is still awesome.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy92286 View Post
    My only complaint is that I would have asked Halestorm to sing the same song instead but meh, awesome female singer is still awesome.
    Halestorm or...ALESTORM!
    Last edited by mmoc2bcebb3185; 2012-12-19 at 11:18 AM.

Can't hear you over the sound of my Bastion announcer.
    Good thing I like both games so I get to enjoy both things. :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Good thing I like both games so I get to enjoy both things. :3
    But one of them is a gift from the gods.
    The other one is angsty teenage girl music. I prefer my angsty music to be in white male 20-something indie musician form.

Deleted
    Oh dear.
    Try to add that its only your opinion, Zefie.

Deleted
    Interesting idea that song if its used in the log in screen, even though its not my kind of music but anyways, opinions.

Does anyone else has jumping / spiking pings ? Usually im at 30 - 40 but its spikes up to 600 and I frickin dont know why, nothing on my PC should interfere, network usage is normal, absolutely nothing but still, it spikes hard from time to time

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derp singed View Post
    Try to add that its only your opinion, Zefie.
    What really, it's my opinion?
    I thought I was posting someone else's opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KunkkaTheAdmiral View Post
    Interesting idea that song if its used in the log in screen, even though its not my kind of music but anyways, opinions.

Does anyone else has jumping / spiking pings ? Usually im at 30 - 40 but its spikes up to 600 and I frickin dont know why, nothing on my PC should interfere, network usage is normal, absolutely nothing but still, it spikes hard from time to time
    I can't call it "spikes", but sometimes, i get 600 ms ping after loading into a game. Turning off razer booster or steam helps for 10-15 minutes. Then i restart these apps and shut them down again, and i have another 15 minutes to play.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    What really, it's my opinion?
    I thought I was posting someone else's opinion.
    Who knows what your posting? You could aswell post Breivik's opinion. Just try to hold back a little.

Deleted
    Well, hate it all you want. I heard better, but it the kind of music I enjoy, so am not gonna complain. :3

Quote Originally Posted by KunkkaTheAdmiral View Post
    Don't know anything about ping itself spiking, but I occasionally have lag spikes that leave me unable to do anything, but able to see everything, as if only outgoing packets were blocked somehow. You have no idea how painful it is to see my champion run into the enemy tower at lvl 3 and be unable to do anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus that's terrible.
    Terrible.
    Wow so bad.

Can't they bring back Diana's login.
    It was amazing.

This is good for one play, then never again.
    And my god, that animation is awkward and bad.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

But one of them is a gift from the gods.
    The other one is angsty teenage girl music. I prefer my angsty music to be in white male 20-something indie musician form.
    Eh, as long as it ain't just another little boy rock/metal band or that god damn WUWUWBUBWUWBUWBUWBUBWUWBUWB or "dubstep" or whatever noise, it works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    And my god, that animation is awkward and bad.
    How so?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derp singed View Post
    Who knows what your posting? You could aswell post Breivik's opinion. Just try to hold back a little.
    How about this: Assume everything I post is my opinion unless explicitly mentioned otherwise.
    I hold this position and it works just fine assuming your sarcasm detector is running fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Well, hate it all you want. I heard better, but it the kind of music I enjoy, so am not gonna complain. :3
    STOP ENJOYING THINGS I DON'T ENJOY.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Eh, as long as it ain't just another little boy rock/metal band or that god damn WUWUWBUBWUWBUWBUWBUBWUWBUWB or "dubstep" or whatever noise, it works for me.
    Dubstep is great stop hating.

My summoner name is Dumledk ( I shall namchange soon) Add me for a match some day. currently climbing the ranked ladder... 83.3%win chance after 6 games. Im happy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Getting bored of people saying this. Not like there isnt a ton of female champions in LoL that are definitely not "sex sells". Its like one of those retarded meme things that people just feel the need to say because its cool.
    like who? Poppy , tristana, Ken, shyvana,oriana(if you arent into Mecha) Lulu, Annie (though i like her voice ^^) and Karma? gz you have 8 out of 37

All the others are sexy from start or have at least a Sexy skin aka they look like whores.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Etna View Post
    All the others are sexy from start or have at least a Sexy skin aka they look like whores.
    Is not ugly = looks like a whore? Someone's complexes run deep.