Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    That last one. Amazing.

Deleted
    When I see those compilations I always wonder how many times the featured player(s) screwed up every one of those close, risky plays. :P

Deleted
    Did they buff Rightclikc Yi this season? Everyone and their mother play him AP AP AP AP jungler or mid his only AP, i forgot how an AD Yi look like, and the sad part is that his doing so much dmg 1.2k alpha strike yes pls

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synners View Post
    Did they buff Rightclikc Yi this season? Everyone and their mother play him AP AP AP AP jungler or mid his only AP, i forgot how an AD Yi look like, and the sad part is that his doing so much dmg 1.2k alpha strike yes pls
    Some pro played AP Yi in a tournament and got a penta, copycats popped out in droves. Don't let him get the reset off a kill and you're fine, he not only ported in the middle of your team but also is useless for a long time now.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2012-12-26 at 03:10 AM.

Deleted
    Don't get me wrong i know how to counter him, just is annoying that people in my team pick him and i didn't know why and one more thing in the last few days a lot of mid zilean wtf is going on did i miss something or people just like to troll a lot on holidays

Deleted
    Well, now you know. AP Yi was played with success in a tournament and became the latest FOTM. Dunno about Zilean, don't be so quick to throw the term "troll" around though. Calling picking anything out of the ordinary "trolling" is rather close-minded.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Some pro played AP Yi in a tournament and got a penta, copycats popped out in droves. Don't let him get the reset off a kill and you're fine, he not only ported in the middle of your team but also is useless for a long time now.
    Build Malady > Problem solved.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see AP Zileans in arams a lot, he can do some decent damage/harass, and his ult is nice with AP, increases the health you gain when you revive.
    Don't know how "viable" he is in real games, but I can see him doing alright.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    I see AP Zileans in arams a lot, he can do some decent damage/harass, and his ult is nice with AP, increases the health you gain when you revive.
    A bit like Yorick, maybe? A bitch to lane against, but not all that useful in a teamfight outside ulting the carry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synners View Post
    Oddly enough, AP Yi wasn't buffed, only AD and jungle Yi.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Calling picking anything out of the ordinary "trolling" is rather close-minded.
    There is a limit in which an unordinary pick is considered to be trolling, such as AP Garen.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2012-12-26 at 04:24 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    There is a limit in which an unordinary pick is considered to be trolling, such as AP Garen.
    Yeah, but he called a mid Zilean/AP Yi trollpicks, and that's just silly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    oooh, shiny. You have a link the artist's DA or whatever they use?

Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    um he used to be a viable mid, but now he falls late game and most ad bruisers like kha, pan, talon mid just wont give him any chances.

Will be missed ~

10+ Year Old Account
    Hasn't M5 been using Zilean mid a lot? And then in a recent tournament I'm pretty sure Fnatic also used it against M5.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vvhooya View Post
    um he used to be a viable mid, but now he falls late game and most ad bruisers like kha, pan, talon mid just wont give him any chances.
    lol what. Zilean is the perfect counter to assassins who front-load their damage and hope to kill in one rotation.

His lane phase is still strong, bombs hurt like fuck early, and Revive is still great all game. M5 personally loves running Zilean + Yorick + GA's. He's just more of a Utility pick than an actual AP Carry.

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Oddly enough, AP Yi wasn't buffed, only AD and jungle Yi.
    The delay fix on Alpha Strike and Troll Chant were a buff to AP Yi as well. And not everybody who plays AP Yi got the idea from M5(but them playing it made people complain less about us picking it), I got the idea from an ARAM. I don't really see many Yi's, tho, and the few I do see are autoattack ones.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

15+ Year Old Account
    Styles, that Lee compilation was absolutely sick.

Thank you.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Yeah Nashor's is a good pick too. I consider it an optional pick after you finish your core build (Malady/Deathcap/Hurricane).
    Hmm you haven't been using Torment. Maybe I need to switch it up. I was thinking the %health from its passive + the %health from his W stacks would be great for taking down tanky champs.

Quote Originally Posted by Geist19 View Post
    Hmm you haven't been using Torment. Maybe I need to switch it up. I was thinking the %health from its passive + the %health from his W stacks would be great for taking down tanky champs.
    Part of your damage comes from auto attacks as well. Liandry's has no effect on this. Also, it's quite glass cannon so you deal straight up burst damage. The small dot won't matter much.

Both AP Mid Yi and Zilean were used by M5 to some success. So i'm not surprised its being copied, just like how Evelyn was used to great effect.

Anyway regarding that Lee Sin video, i don't know why but Lee Sin players have a way of making everything seems incredible with their juking and finishing.