Quote Originally Posted by adimaya View Post

so no, BT is not better damage than IE and IE scales much better with AD, crit & attack speed.
    Holy fuck can you read?`You wrote out a fucking wall of text and then agreed with what I said. Throw in the 600g to Zerker greaves and then run the maths again on zerker greaves + BT vs just IE. Then actually read what people write and stop claiming shit.

Deleted
    Up next: All tanks in WoW should stack Strength/Agility gems/enchants and tank as Arms/Retri, cos u need dem big crits for threat. You heard it here first, courtesy of AskMrRobot.

Deleted
    Wait, Firebert, you're also saying that Athene's is good on Akali?

Jebus.

I.... It's not. The mana you get from it is SHIT, a big pile of SHIT. I don't even understand why you think that item is good for her, it has mana on it, and mana regen, only that should be enough for you to understand that it's shit on her because she has ENERGY and not MANA.

Deleted
    And mana back on kill, and mana regen based on % of mana missing.

Deleted
    And don't even compare Athene's to Lich Bane because it has mana please. It's not even comparable to what that item can do to what Athene does/brings to Akali.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    If you really do not understand how is it wrong to build Athene's on Akali, after starting with Doran's Ring, then honestly there is nothing any of us here can do to fix you.
    ...I don't need fixing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    You are using circular arguments, showing a faulty tool's calculations and graphs to prove the said tool is not in fact faulty. It does not work that way.
    The tool isn't faulty. Replacing the mana item with an attack speed item with better stats show a massive improvement in TTK. See above.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    Up next: All tanks in WoW should stack Strength/Agility gems/enchants and tank as Arms/Retri, cos u need dem big crits for threat. You heard it here first, courtesy of AskMrRobot.
    It was actually the preferred way to gem your gear with strength if you were wearing BiS to maintain your threat to those DPS with BiS.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    ...I don't need fixing.

The tool isn't faulty. Replacing the mana item with an attack speed item with better stats show a massive improvement in TTK. See above.
    You really do. Might I suggest you play something a little less challenging. I mean shit, LoL was supposed to be the most casual of the MOBA's but if you can't even grasp it...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Wait, Firebert, you're also saying that Athene's is good on Akali?
    Again, see above, I've just shown that Nashor's is a better option (if only to shut people up about Athene's).
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rampant rabbit View Post
    it was actually the preferred way to gem your gear with strength if you were wearing bis to maintain your threat to those dps with bis.
    shut um rampant, stop killing my buzz

Deleted
    ...I don't need fixing.
    Not you as a person but your experience and the way you build her needs to be fixed.

Deleted
    Again, see above, I've just shown that Nashor's is a better option (if only to shut people up about Athene's).
    Nashors is equally as awful. Firebert pls.

10+ Year Old Account
    You really do. Might I suggest you play something a little less challenging. I mean shit, LoL was supposed to be the most casual of the MOBA's but if you can't even grasp it...
    Are you really out-and-out resorting to underhanded flaming?
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Deleted
    Yes, I agree that Nashor's is somewhat better than Athene's but it's also not really a preferable choice on her and can be considered as bad as Athene's because you want to kill people FAST with her, not do auto attacks to proc a rather weak passive that Nashor has, atleast on her.

shut um rampant, stop killing my buzz

Just sayin'

10+ Year Old Account
    Not you as a person but your experience and the way you build her needs to be fixed.
    I don't even OWN the champion. This has snowballed from a few pages ago.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Deleted
    Are you really out-and-out resorting to underhanded flaming?
    No, that's not flaming, thats me genuinely caring for you.

You're arguing with people who have first hand experience, a guide from the #1 Akali player in any scene, with a champion you've never played, because a simulator tells you this is best.

DO YOU NOT SEE HOW YOU ARE BEING A LITTLE SILLY?

Deleted
    Thats some funny discussion, laughed a few times. Get boots / 3 Potions or go home anyways.

Doran's is not always the answer but calling for 2 v 1 or 5 v 1 isn't either :P

Yes, I agree that Nashor's is somewhat better than Athene's but it's also not really a preferable choice on her and can be considered as bad as Athene's because you want to kill people FAST with her, not do auto attacks to proc a rather weak passive that Nashor has, atleast on her.
    What passive on Nashor's Tooth are you talking about? Are you confusing yourself with Malady?

10+ Year Old Account
    rather weak passive that Nashor has
    Sorry for cutting the rest of the quote.

The only passive Nashor's has is 20% CDR, and that's stronger than the 15% on Athene's, and it doesn't have a proc.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)