Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dambala View Post
    How long did the refund take? I have 3 champs that I could do without.

But you will never take my Nunu!
    you have to have bought them recently i think

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Farec View Post
    you have to have bought them recently i think
    Depends. Mine were bought inside a month or so.

The support ticket took around 6 days to be answered. Then I had to confirm some information and then it was handled in a few hours. They did mention there's a huge queue that has built up and they are trying to resolve it asap.

Deleted
    Bloodstone Taric....OOOOOOOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM.

huehuehuehue.

This is what happens when you allow Nasus to freely farm.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

it's any 3 items you bought, not just champions. Also, it can be RP or IP. Once your ticket gets serviced, they do it within minutes!

Yes. It's a one time deal.. At least that is what they say. They will kick you off you account for about 10 minutes so an admin can go in there and refund your items. Don't worry if it says you are suspended, it's just because they locked the account to give you the refund.

Just looking at their GP's items makes me cry... A BT? Before a sheen? looks like he got his IE second... 165 CS in a 50 minute game? O gawd it burns.
    It's not just me, it's ALL rets. Join the ret MS club, get bitches, get money, get nerfed.
    It takes idiots to do cool things. That's why they're cool.

Quote Originally Posted by t3hj0j0 View Post
    Just looking at their GP's items makes me cry... A BT? Before a sheen? looks like he got his IE second... 165 CS in a 50 minute game? O gawd it burns.
    I was shocked no one but one person really built any armor penetration. I have about 270 armor and they were doing little to no damage to me. The only one that I worried about was MF, but 600+ extra damage on my SS, I was able to take them down VERY fast. Hell, half my kills are from 3v1s when they tried to gank me. lol

I have about 25 Arm pen from runes, but with that much armor, I would buy a Last whisper and a black cleaver faster than you could say "HOLY BALLS BATMAN, THAT PIRATE JUST KILLED THE HULK WITH ONE BULLET!" Even though they don't work well (talking % reduction and flat reduction) You have enough armor to make it worthwhile. Course... you couldn't catch me as GP anyway... passive 500+ movespeed for da win!
    It's not just me, it's ALL rets. Join the ret MS club, get bitches, get money, get nerfed.

I have about 25 Arm pen from runes, but with that much armor, I would buy a Last whisper and a black cleaver faster than you could say "HOLY BALLS BATMAN, THAT PIRATE JUST KILLED THE HULK WITH ONE BULLET!" Even though they don't work well (talking % reduction and flat reduction) You have enough armor to make it worthwhile. Course... you couldn't catch me as GP anyway... passive 500+ movespeed for da win!
    Wither says sup. Very possible to catch you, but staying on you when it's on CD would be hard.

Wither says sup. Very possible to catch you, but staying on you when it's on CD would be hard.
    You forget, I'm Gankplank, I eat oranges and everything is k.

Plus I can shoot my gun in the air and hit 580 Movespeed, and my passive slows you, and is applied on my q. You can't catch me, huehuehue.

Seriously though, as GP, I am the movement king. 2 slows, 1 movement steroid, and 1 cc remover, I can travel like no ones business.

I don't know if it's just me, but I rearrange my items in a way that is pleasing to the eye, so maybe that's not the exact order he built in. *benefit-of-the-doubt* As for not building Sheen and killing half the creeps that their other carry had... Yeah ouch.

Deleted
    I'm in love with Anivia. I don't think people just quite know how to deal with her. Two last games played 7/0/6 and 6/0/11. I got people just running into my GS so I can FB them followed with a FF+FB combo and by that time they are usually le dead. Alistar is also extremely fun to play. People don't expect the amount of control he can put out.

Also, oracle fucks over Evelynn so hard it's not even funny.

gonna see if theyll refund my Orianna and Skarner purchases. Just dont like Oris play style and Skarner just isnt the kind of jungler i enjoy : / to slow on first rounds and hes WAAAAAYYYYY to easy to counter jungle

Deleted
    I have to be the first to say it, fine, i'll say it. With the new classic skin for Janna, i'm a shit load more interested in seeing those leaked lingerie photos of her from a while back.

ahhh gotta love games where the carry thinks hes unstoppable and goes for his antichrist and gets completely and utterly shredded. Fiddlesticks ran at a noct in a game last night. The nocturn had a BV and full hp as well as red buff and the fiddle tried to fight him 1v1. I died a bit in side watching this from base.

What is the best way to describe once love for Cho'Gath?

Quote Originally Posted by Xacez View Post
    A Cho'mance.
    When i give my opinion I like to say that I give my 2 cents, which given the state of the economy is worthless, much like my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Xacez View Post
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOM...... @#$@!!!!!!! CHOGATH WTH!!!!!!!!!!!........ chogath runs off with more hp then he had going in going TROLOLOLOLO

Quote Originally Posted by oscrewdish View Post
    A Cho'mance.
    I like this.