Quote Originally Posted by Riathy View Post
    I like this.
    Yo lemme Ashe you a question.
    You like LoL puns?
    I got a Zilean of em.
    When i give my opinion I like to say that I give my 2 cents, which given the state of the economy is worthless, much like my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Xacez View Post
    What is the best way to describe once love for Cho'Gath?
    When asked for a comment on the matter, Gentleman Cho'Gath replied, "Nom, nom, nom."

Cho'Gath is super awesome champion. Dat true damage OMNOMNOM!

Deleted
    "Hey girl, urgot a nice ashe"

Honestly..the game is starting to lose its flare for me. They keep buffing AD/Tanky AD characters and theyre making it almost impossible for AP to play, I can go 10-0 with Lux/Brand/Cassiopeia etc and then get wrecked 30 minutes in by an AD who fed all game. MR and Armor are just too easy to obtain (high numbers of it) and someone like Renekton can just stack all MR/Armor and still 2-3 hit my AP char even if I went Rod of Ages first, sure I can stun/lock them in place for 1-2 seconds, but that doesn't matter when im perma slowed and they move at 420-500 movement speed thanks to Phantom Dancers/Force of Nature. I'm currently saving all my IP to buy AD runes instead and im sad I bought every mage char there was..theyre just so weak now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucread View Post
    Honestly..the game is starting to lose its flare for me. They keep buffing AD/Tanky AD characters and theyre making it almost impossible for AP to play, I can go 10-0 with Lux/Brand/Cassiopeia etc and then get wrecked 30 minutes in by an AD who fed all game. MR and Armor are just too easy to obtain (high numbers of it) and someone like Renekton can just stack all MR/Armor and still 2-3 hit my AP char even if I went Rod of Ages first, sure I can stun/lock them in place for 1-2 seconds, but that doesn't matter when im perma slowed and they move at 420-500 movement speed thanks to Phantom Dancers/Force of Nature. I'm currently saving all my IP to buy AD runes instead and im sad I bought every mage char there was..theyre just so weak now.
    They're really not weak at all. Sure they're gonna get eaten when melee get up in their face and stay there. That's how it works.

Deleted
    Kite, juke, kite more, juke more, kite even more, juke even more. Never engage in team fights unless your whole team has Flash and ultimates ready, never go alone, always stay at max range. Playing anivia it's easy for me to say "kite", but still.

Anyways, were anyone else trying out skarner? I've played 2 games with him, then dropped him. Seen him in 3 games, first two sucked, last one owned late game and didn't do anything early/mid game.

Positioning, those melee can't do damage unless they are basicly touching you ^^

Quote Originally Posted by oscrewdish View Post
    Yo lemme Ashe you a question.
    You like LoL puns?
    I got a Zilean of em.
    Good to hear, since I urgot all of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakuzo View Post
    Positioning, those melee can't do damage unless they are basicly touching you ^^
    This, or bring a tank with you who can help keep them off you. I do games on Leona while my friend absolutely destroys people as Cass, I saved my ult to protect him and use my control to keep them in perfect position for him. Games usually end with him having 12-20 kills and 2-5 deaths, while I usually rack up 2-3 kills, 3-7 deaths, and 15-25 assists.

Quote Originally Posted by Notalent View Post
    This, or bring a tank with you who can help keep them off you. I do games on Leona while my friend absolutely destroys people as Cass, I saved my ult to protect him and use my control to keep them in perfect position for him. Games usually end with him having 12-20 kills and 2-5 deaths, while I usually rack up 2-3 kills, 3-7 deaths, and 15-25 assists.
    Idd a good tank is love tbh. I might just force my friends to play one for me to play malza efficiently

A tank is all well and good for keeping carries alive, but when Yi is running at you like friggin sonic, rolling with cleanse or QSS, there isn't much you can do

Deleted

You never heard about Annie or Mordekaiser, didn't you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    A tank is all well and good for keeping carries alive, but when Yi is running at you like friggin sonic, rolling with cleanse or QSS, there isn't much you can do
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4jd0UWGPgY

Just replace Sonic The Hedgehog with Master Yi. ^w^
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

10+ Year Old Account
    I know with Lux, if you're getting touched in a team fight, either you melee is letting people walk right past them or you are standing to close. Only a select few champions can jump to a Lux with good positioning. Definitely don't want to play Lux is your team is range heavy. Consider building a Rylai and Hunting Guise if you think you are dying too fast. Late game your dmg comes from your laser, your other abilities are to lockdown the opponent in team fights. Don't pop your E unless it will kill or your all of the enemy has cleared it, keep your enemy at Q length. Procing your passive is pretty much useless, you want to focus on you CC abilities. Don't be afraid to use you laser to initiate though, people tend to run whenever they hear it going off. At 24 sec and your CC at your disposal, you'll probably get another one off before the team fight is over.

If you want an AP champ that won't die, lately I've been experimenting with Cho'gath. I've never had an unanswered death on him. I'm trying to get his jungle down, all I need to work on is my item build.

Deleted
    God I am raging today, been a horrible day and then I wanna relax with LoL and I just get shithead after shithead flaming for no reasons, laughing at you every time you die, ARGH!

10+ Year Old Account
    I played a game, I met 5 supports....it was interesting but it was so easy to win, they got like two kills while we had 30+. xD
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

Deleted
    So like, when is the new Alistar skin coming?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    So like, when is the new Alistar skin coming?
    Soon (TM)

(10 chars)

AP characters are fine. If anything they're some of the best characters in the game to play due to aoe burst. They have some of the highest damage output in the game but they are very squishy usually to compensate for that. Playing them late game is going to require good positioning and an initiation, you should not initiate often as an ap character, usually it means you will just be focused down in a few seconds.

Also, you do know you can buy some of that MR/armor as well for your characters. Get a Guardian angel or banshees veil to become a less appealing target. This combined with the Zhonyas you have, living through teamfights should not be very difficult. Also, if your character allows it build a RoA and Rylais you will be put around 3,000hp at lvl 18.