Deleted
    I just bought Talon and I think I fell in love... I really only did it because I felt like I'd regret it later if I didn't buy the skin now that it's on sale...

WILL I EVER MANAGE TO SAVE IPs FOR RUNES I WONDER. ;A;

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    So at the recommendation of Duiliath and partly Duronos (who suggested I try a more tanky jungler approach), I took Cho for a spin in the jungle today. Two games later, both were surrenders at under 25 minutes with me having fed my team over 30 kills xD My god he is amazing, it was a travesty of me to only play him top. It shouldn't be just one champ on their team that receives the joy of Cho, it should be THE WHOLE ENEMY TEAM!
    What runes etc. did you use?
    I used to jungle him in S2, but haven't jungled (actually haven't really played LoL that much) since S3.
    AS reds?

People use pretty much the same runes for ages now.

Jungling with a non AD jungler is usually MS quints, AS reds, armor yellows and mr (flat or scaling) blues.

10+ Year Old Account
    First day back to classes, and one gets out early.
    Get an hour to watch streams and have a decent lunch instead of food from town, huzzah.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Sona best waifu

Ezreal best husbando
    Urgot best waifu,

Yorick best husbando.

No contest everyone go home now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Waervyn View Post
    What runes etc. did you use?
    I used to jungle him in S2, but haven't jungled (actually haven't really played LoL that much) since S3.
    AS reds?
    I just used my standard AP rune page :P Mpen marks, armor yellows, mr/level blues and AP quints.

Saw so many people crying about playing vs Eve jungle/mid recently, I just don't get it.. I main support and in ranked generally don't play anything else. Had a game yesterday where my ADC said he'd never felt more safe playing vs Eve purely because I wasn't retarded and dropped pinks. On the other hand, I played Ezreal ADC yesterday with a Nunu support who only bought green wards.. vs Eve Jungle.

wot y

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    Saw so many people crying about playing vs Eve jungle/mid recently, I just don't get it.. I main support and in ranked generally don't play anything else. Had a game yesterday where my ADC said he'd never felt more safe playing vs Eve purely because I wasn't retarded and dropped pinks. On the other hand, I played Ezreal ADC yesterday with a Nunu support who only bought green wards.. vs Eve Jungle.

wot y
    Wards are way too braindead, in my opinion. The amount of wards since the big preseason patch has skyrocketed, and ganking is just such a pain on most champions(by which I mean ones that can't avoid wards via stealth/jumping over walls). In almost all games I've played lately, it felt like Riot removed the fog of war completely. Couldn't go anywhere without the enemy team knowing.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    Wards are way too braindead, in my opinion. The amount of wards since the big preseason patch has skyrocketed, and ganking is just such a pain on most champions(by which I mean ones that can't avoid wards via stealth/jumping over walls). In almost all games I've played lately, it felt like Riot removed the fog of war completely. Couldn't go anywhere without the enemy team knowing.
    They are, but it shows just how braindead the majority of people playing the game are if they don't know to ward ganking paths/bushes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    It could be other extreme as in DOTA 2, where you can only buy 4 wards every 6 minutes.

It appears that the ex-M5 team's new name has been made official, they're now called Gambit Gaming.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    It could be other extreme as in DOTA 2, where you can only buy 4 wards every 6 minutes.

It appears that the ex-M5 team's new name has been leaked, they're now called Gambit Gaming.
    *coughs*

Don't forget to mention wards also last for 6 minutes. A direct comparison like that doesn't work. Also Smoke etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    *coughs*

Don't forget to mention wards also last for 6 minutes. A direct comparison like that doesn't work. Also Smoke etc.
    I could go on about how their oracles (Gem of True Sight) drops upon death too, but I'll drop it.

Odd though that Gosu now refers to himself by his first name (Edward) with this team change.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account

wot y
    Doesn't matter much tbh. Drop a greeny at some common spots and you'll be fine. Hint: Evelynn shows herself when she's fighting jungle camps.

Deleted
    Eve is a true terror, not as simple as just warding, shes just a real pain to deal with.

Also apparently when someone instalocks you are supposed to bitch about it all champion select and then proceed to pick the same role and then report the person #blindpicklogic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    The Urgots are coming! And it had to be after what Team MRN pulled off too!
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    The Urgots are coming! And it had to be after what Team MRN pulled off too!
    Oh god.
    Don't worry guys! Their Karthus is totally overextended, I'll switch him in!

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Oh god.
    Don't worry guys! Their Karthus is totally overextended, I'll switch him in!
    "Hey, enemy team. Do you want a free initiation? Want me to port your Amumu into perfect ult position?"
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

ELO Hell does exist, fuck all y'all!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rk4h65uyh3...20%2811%29.lrf

That's not for the purpose of rating my performance, it's to show how truly bad some people can really be.
    Last edited by Farolok; 2013-01-14 at 08:31 PM.

Deleted
    ELO Hell does exist, fuck all y'all!
    If anything, it's called Elo and not ELO.

So "ELO Hell" does in fact not exist.

BOOM! Lawyer'd.