Haha! Glad I wasn't the only one to think it :P
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    So all this talk of Garen recently has got me thinking about how he was before he was changed. Do you guys think he would have been fine as he was with S3 changes to armor pen and the new black cleaver?
    The new BC make him even better in that he'll fall off less damage-wise, which even the old Garen would benefit, but he's still easily kited, and other bruiser's kits still seem to be "strictly better" than Garen's.

The changes he did receive (passive not being removed by minion damage, the W Armor/MR bonus scaling with gear) still put him ahead of the old version.

ETA: The upcoming patch notes are up!

Added Darius Bot to Co-op vs. AI on all maps.
    Fixed a bug where Shen Bot wasn't casting Stand United.
    Oh hell no.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-01-16 at 04:05 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually going 9 Pots + 2 Wards or some variation is verrrrry strong now. I usually do it on manaless tops.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    The new BC make him even better in that he'll fall off less damage-wise, which even the old Garen would benefit, but he's still easily kited, and other bruiser's kits still seem to be "strictly better" than Garen's.

The changes he did receive (passive not being removed by minion damage, the W Armor/MR bonus scaling with gear) still put him ahead of the old version.

ETA: The upcoming patch notes are up!.
    wow, that is a massive patch. The changes aren't huge, but there are a lot of them, and a lot of them are nerfs. Evelyn got hit pretty hard, I kind of feel they pulled the diana/rengar thing on her, but we'll see.

All the bug fixes and stuff they've added are nice too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    wow, that is a massive patch. The changes aren't huge, but there are a lot of them, and a lot of them are nerfs. Evelyn got hit pretty hard, I kind of feel they pulled the diana/rengar thing on her, but we'll see.

All the bug fixes and stuff they've added are nice too.
    Eh, the cool down increase might be over the top but the rest isn't that bad. It's % current health on a move that is mostly used to initiate fights. They could have lowered the percents as well but they kept them as is, which shows they are being at least a little careful.

They hit her ult the hardest, which is what needed it the most. The rest of her kit is intact. Hate spike is still dirt cheap to use and her passive makes the mana increase less effective than normal. Her E nerf isn't that bad because they hit the base, not the scaling. Overall, she will still be a terror mid lane because she can still assassinate carries and gank like crazy, she just won't melt tanks like they are carries.

Yes!!!111!!! They are attaching the targetting cones for Mord/Annie/Cho's cone abilities. No more trying to use it on people while running just to find out it made me move a step back into the enemy team's loving embrace. And now I know why I was able to crit with Ez's Q even at 0% crit chance.
    Last edited by Tradu; 2013-01-16 at 06:25 AM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    Yes!!!111!!! They are attaching the targetting cones for Mord/Annie/Cho's cone abilities. No more trying to use it on people while running just to find out it made me move a step back into the enemy team's loving embrace.
    exactly this. so happy about it.

but on the flipside:
    "Turrets
    Now prioritize minions in the following order:
    Player-owned minions (ex: Tibbers, Zyra Plants)"

shacopush is coming to an end.

Quote Originally Posted by adimaya View Post
    exactly this. so happy about it.

but on the flipside:
    "Turrets
    Now prioritize minions in the following order:
    Player-owned minions (ex: Tibbers, Zyra Plants)"

shacopush is coming to an end.
    Pretty sure they did that before? At least they prioritized plants and Heimer turrets.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure they did that before? At least they prioritized plants and Heimer turrets.
    They did. The main thing this fixed was just tower consistency. You get sent back with a huge wave coming and the tower decides to clear all the caster minions first before killing the cannon minion, setting you very far back in exp & gold. Now it'll just consistently clear the wave. Step to making certain lanes *COUGH*FUCKINGTOPLANEGODDAMNIT*COUGH* much less snowbally.

Deleted
    Turrets now prioritize minions in the following order:

Player-owned minions (ex: Tibbers, Zyra Plants)
    Super Minions, Cannon Minions

You now have a few extra seconds to finish a kill streak if the target is the last member of the team alive
    Targeting cone is now attached to Mordekaiser/Riven/Annie/Cho'gath.

Twisted Treeline
    New items now available
    Lightbringer
    Runic Bulwark
    Ohmwrecker

Diana
    Pale Cascade
    Orb detonation has been adjusted to better match Diana’s basic attack range
    Shield duration increased to 5 seconds from 4

Lunar Rush
    Cast range increased to 825 from 750
    Best changes summed up, these are great, Diana (even more) viable, more chance to get a penta, top lane not fucking up your cs, runic fucking bulwark on TT and a targeting cone for Riven/Annie/Cho/Morde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    They did. The main thing this fixed was just tower consistency. You get sent back with a huge wave coming and the tower decides to clear all the caster minions first before killing the cannon minion, setting you very far back in exp & gold. Now it'll just consistently clear the wave. Step to making certain lanes *COUGH*FUCKINGTOPLANEGODDAMNIT*COUGH* much less snowbally.
    It is odd that they're reverting Tabis to reduce minion damage taken again, when they changed it to not do so to lessen top lane snowballing in the first place.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Thoughts on the new "League system"? S@20
    Basically it's like the SC2 ladder, except the teams in the highest league get a chance to go pro.

EDIT: Nvm, keep forgetting there is a whole LoL subforum, there is already a thread up.
    Last edited by Tradu; 2013-01-16 at 08:25 AM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Thoughts on the new "League system"? S@20
    Basically it's like the SC2 ladder, except the teams in the highest league get a chance to go pro.

EDIT: Nvm, keep forgetting there is a whole LoL subforum, there is already a thread up.
    Axethor made a specific topic about this
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...g-System-Again

I like most of the changes in the patch, although the change to Talon was weird, but I guess I just never met him to think about it.

Also Darius bot? Brace yourselves, bot dunks are coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Actually going 9 Pots + 2 Wards or some variation is verrrrry strong now. I usually do it on manaless tops.
    Did this on Vladimir last night. I managed to farm up over 2k gold before having to back, and that was after getting ganked once and surviving with full health, then later getting ganked, killed the jungler and managed to escape.

Who needs boots when you can have life?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    I like most of the changes in the patch, although the change to Talon was weird, but I guess I just never met him to think about it.

Also Darius bot? Brace yourselves, bot dunks are coming.

Did this on Vladimir last night. I managed to farm up over 2k gold before having to back, and that was after getting ganked once and surviving with full health, then later getting ganked, killed the jungler and managed to escape.

Who needs boots when you can have life?
    Yep after I've watched wingsofdeath playing with flask and tons of potions I've done the same and worked, boots at beginning are not really needed,
    I also like to play with teleport so I can go back fast and abuse the advantages.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Nooooooooo no no no no no no. I don't know whether Lycoris is just making fun of you now or he's high on catnip, but that's hardly the easiest way to stop auto attacks. ;D

You can press S to just stand still and not attack anything, but that's not a good way. Best way is to constantly, at all times, run around. 10x harder to hit skillshots on you for bot the enemy laner and possibly ganking jungler and stops you from attacking minions. Also makes it easier to engage if you wish to do so.
    I only meant for practicing. Once you can do that reliably run around and do whatever.

Deleted
    Build manamune. SPAM ALL THE GHOSTS. Team up with a mord Ghosting the other teams carry for Epic win.

I went rejuv bead and 9 pots before it was cool( well not the bead, but W/E)... It's great for when you face an unorganized team that has 2 people top...

This is my usual starting items right now:

Top: Flask/2 wards/2 pots, or 2 wards/9 pots if manaless
    Mid: Same as above
    Support: Flask/4 wards

I dunno, is it actually viable to go for a flask on an ADC, or are you going to be too far behind your opponent if you do that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Depending on my cash, I might pick it up on first or second back. Will depend on the lane and what AD carry I have.