Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    He meant people who jungle Nasus(and Veigar, but as he says, Veigar would probably get molested by the jungle)
    My previous statement still stands..

I think I laughed a little too hard at this...

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    We need an ADC from the shadow isles, then being able to field a whole team from there
    This, so much this. Was saying the same thing to my duo-queue support the other day

Warchief
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post

I think I laughed a little too hard at this...
    Haha. This is one of those times I like Darius.

Fuck Teemo.

Darius for mvp.
    I'll take the sky any day.

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Apparently, a change has been made on PBE to Veigar's Q, Nasus' Q, and Sion's E bonuses. The bonuses they get from killing a unit is now doubled from champion, large minion, and large monster kills. I assume that by that, they mean that Cannon Minions, Dragon, and Baron Nashor when it comes to large minions and monsters.
    Large minions and monsters. I'm guessing it at least includes buff monsters. Could even include the big monsters at each camp for the jungle. Would be a huge buff for jungle Nasus.

Axethor - level 90 UH/Blood DK
    Raelof - level 90 BM Hunter

Steam | Twitter

LoL Forum Mod | General Forum FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Large minions and monsters. I'm guessing it at least includes buff monsters. Could even include the big monsters at each camp for the jungle. Would be a huge buff for jungle Nasus.
    It's a huge buff for all three champions, really.

I guess if it includes the big mobs at each camp, we could be seeing more jungle Nasus and Sion.

Finally - I really enjoy playing Nasus...but hate getting camped in top lane. Wither ganks 4tw.

"There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    "Elo Hell is where the Ego is greater than the Elo." -Bystekhilcar

Quote Originally Posted by meteo View Post
    I think it's great that surrenderat20 created such an atlas. It's great for newer players but sadly just a quick glance and I find it quite inaccurate.

Let's pick xin for example: Wriggles is a no go for the lane. It was used in S2 but in s3 it's just a waste of gold. You pay for a lot of things which don't give you lane power and the on use isn't worth it.

Additionally Cleaver is a bad item on xin (he can't use abilities to stack it unlike most other bruisers). Ok not really bad but he'd be far better off with a Yomuus and I'd only pick it if your team has no other source for the debuff. Ignoring this item discussion, you can't add armor reduces together. Cleaver and his passive isn't 40% armor reduction. It's close but it's 36.25% armor reduction.

Zephyr looks like a nice item on him but I don't know why I'd get it with all the other amazing items available and just get mercs.
    So what would u buy with him as jungler?
    I'm playing mostly him as jungler at the moment so I'm up for some testing,
    sunfire cape?
    Let's consider a medium game where I need some dmg and some tankiness.

BTW on lolking the BC is one of the most used items.
    http://www.lolking.net/champions/xinzhao

Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    It's a huge buff for all three champions, really.

I guess if it includes the big mobs at each camp, we could be seeing more jungle Nasus and Sion.

Finally - I really enjoy playing Nasus...but hate getting camped in top lane. Wither ganks 4tw.
    Don't really see what Sion would do that for. His doesn't have a cooldown so he's way better off stacking it in a lane unless he can clear the jungle really fast, no matter how many bonuses they put on his Enrage gain.

The changes to Sion are a buff to his early/mid game for AD Sion if you level E first. His health will stack faster now.

Steam | Twitter

You always max E first as AD sion.

Always.

"There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    "Elo Hell is where the Ego is greater than the Elo." -Bystekhilcar

For those that like dub and/or Rameses B, here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRC27...ature=youtu.be

And it seems like I have a signature to fix, but he never PMed or anything. >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    You always max E first as AD sion.

Always.
    Well, you could make a case for leveling Q, since lower CD means more chances to beat on people and a safer lane.

But yes, E should be first.

Steam | Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    This, so much this. Was saying the same thing to my duo-queue support the other day
    Void support too pls
    WoW PvP; Where DPS are healers, tanks are DPS, and healers are tanks!

RETH RETH RETH!

I've been thinking that they should make more AD assassin's. We've got plenty of AP assasins, or atleast, a lot of AP can make that role, but there aren't that many ad that can do that I believe. I think atleast.

When I go play a game, I usually just take an assassin, and I end up choosing an AP because I'm always playing the same ad assassins over and over again.

meh I want more ad assassins. xd

Today i realised i have 47 champs and 47 skins :|

hécaté EU servers, i play nidalee as main lvl 23 atm been team gaming with a few friends, think we got a good 5's team going on Nidalee(support) ME Miss Fortune (ADC) Xin (jungle) Riven Solo Top and Leblanc Mid can add me if you wish ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Today i realised i have 47 champs and 47 skins :|
    Lol, i have close to 40~50 champions but i only own ~13-17 skins for them D: , but the champions that i have skin the skins are awesome =P, Bunny Riven, Darkflame Shyvana, etc..

Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    Lol, i have close to 40~50 champions but i only own ~13-17 skins for them D: , but the champions that i have skin the skins are awesome =P, Bunny Riven, Darkflame Shyvana, etc..
    Most of my skins are for the Ranged ADC, i play them all.

Warchief
    54 skins out of 107 champs =D

3 skins for Mao
    3 skins for Lee

I know, League is free. But I can't refrain myself!11!

I'm tempted to get more rune pages though T_T
    Last edited by Sivalion; 2013-01-28 at 05:34 PM.