Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    By the way, I think Zefie/Lycoris changes his name again.

I am officially out of things to talk about.
    I'm pretty sure I said that 10 pages ago allready. But yeah he changed his name, again.
    Old-Man-Grading, keep up with the times bruh.

I'm currently at 941 elo and I know for a fact I'm not as bad as these people!

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    I'm currently at 941 elo and I know for a fact I'm not as bad as these people!

snip
    10/10 would watch again.
    Vayne/Draven/Annie are the best ones.

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    10/10 would watch again.
    Vayne/Draven/Annie are the best ones.
    I laughed for a good 10 minutes solid at Xin Zhao running into their base, Vi missing her Q, only for him to stroll right around again.

Also, MFs ghost to escape at mid with no one around.

Deleted
    I laughed for a good 10 minutes solid at Xin Zhao running into their base, Vi missing her Q, only for him to stroll right around again.

Also, MFs ghost to escape at mid with no one around.
    Or Kha'zix ghosting toward Leblanc just to do 200 damage.
    And Hecarim coming to gank mid, only to randomly start csing the minions.

Hahaha, so many fantastic fails. Despite playing at a horrible elo I unfortunately never see any horrendously funny fails, just overall bad play that makes me cringe.

Lol... watching Saint's stream. Server goes down, Nyjacki's first reaction is "Well, time to play on Chinese server".
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    Lol... watching Saint's stream. Server goes down, Nyjacki's first reaction is "Well, time to play on Chinese server".
    Was watching it too lol, then switched to HotshotGG trying to set his Twitch account up.. He seems a bit slow.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope I can start to dabble with some ranked matches soon as well. I don't yet have enough IP to buy full rune pages etc, but I should be able to farm it out within the very foreseeable future.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

Quote Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post
    I hope I can start to dabble with some ranked matches soon as well. I don't yet have enough IP to buy full rune pages etc, but I should be able to farm it out within the very foreseeable future.
    Rune pages are important but make sure you're familiar with a few champs in a few roles. You're going to be forced to support quite a lot, so I'd suggest picking up Taric and Sona. Both are very easy to play and very effective.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    I wonder why... couldn't be related to 2 mounts from Cata.
    what are you on about.
    this is even the same colour scheme as The Raven Lord from Sethekk Halls in BC which the cataclysm mounts were based on. some of us spent 10 minutes every morning for six months stealthing through that place in kitty form just to have a chance at the mount

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-k0ff4vJ_mt..._RavenLord.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by adimaya View Post
    what are you on about.
    this is even the same colour scheme as The Raven Lord from Sethekk Halls in BC which the cataclysm mounts were based on. some of us spent 10 minutes every morning for six months stealthing through that place in kitty form just to have a chance at the mount

I disagree. Looks almost exactly like the .jpg]Firelands meta achievement mount and similar to the purple recolor of Ashes of A'lar. Ravenlord is more black/blue, whereas this one is purple/grey. I stealthed through Sethekk Halls a few times as well before I got lucky.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adimaya View Post
    what are you on about.

Six months? It took me 3 years. On 5 different toons.

Also, patch is up on EUW.

EDIT: Server isn't. Not even thereisnourflevel works.
    Last edited by mmoc9f36a84b59; 2013-02-01 at 11:41 AM.

Deleted
    W00t!
    Heimerdinger upgrade. He FINALLY makes the turrets attack his own target!
    Love to play him in 3vs3, and that's what always bothered me about him in lane (:

10+ Year Old Account
    Rune pages are important but make sure you're familiar with a few champs in a few roles. You're going to be forced to support quite a lot, so I'd suggest picking up Taric and Sona. Both are very easy to play and very effective.
    In any game I play, including LoL, I am a 'jack of all trades, master of none' type player so I can play at my own level as pretty much anything. That being said, as far as LoL goes that level isn't high.

Usually I play either top or ADC, but I've tried Sona out and she's really fun so I should be okay. Any tips as to which runes I should get first? Keep in mind that I play ADC the most. I've heard yellow flat armor runes are really strong for almost any build, is this correct? Currently I just have a set of flat attack damage and AP to activate Akalis passive.
    Armory
    Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post
    In any game I play, including LoL, I am a 'jack of all trades, master of none' type player so I can play at my own level as pretty much anything. That being said, as far as LoL goes that level isn't high.

Usually I play either top or ADC, but I've tried Sona out and she's really fun so I should be okay. Any tips as to which runes I should get first? Keep in mind that I play ADC the most. I've heard yellow flat armor runes are really strong for almost any build, is this correct? Currently I just have a set of flat attack damage and AP to activate Akalis passive.
    Almost every build/champion/role uses flat armor yellows and some kind of MR blues, so those would be best to start out with.

And @ whoever said you should expect to play support in ranked... I've never had to. Only played 16 ranked games, but I've been able to get jungle/mid in all of those except 2 without any issues(had to go top twice, which was fine as well).
    I was surprised at how nice people in ranked games are actually. So far every game people have been willing to work out who takes which role and I haven't experienced a single argument except for one game where a guy just picked Cho'gath, I expected him to go top, so I had my friend get me Ryze. Apparently Cho wanted mid, but after a bit of arguing he went top. Unfortunately that was my worst ranked game so far, and the only one where I really lost my lane.
    Maybe I've just been lucky, or people at my elo(currently 1337) are just willing to cooperate.
    Last edited by Tradu; 2013-02-01 at 11:58 AM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, sounds lovely. Thank you very much. :-)
    Armory
    Twitter

Deleted
    SERVERS ONLINE! Time to play.!

Edit: 20000+ queue

Quote Originally Posted by alteam View Post
    SERVERS ONLINE! Time to play.!

Edit: 20000+ queue
    15k people queue
    lolnope.jpg
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted