Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    Server busy, please try again later.

WELL FUCK YOU TOO!

waddafa 1 hour queue
    The queue might be bugged. For me the number of people in front of me is decreasing, but the time it's gonna take keeps increasing.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    The queue might be bugged. For me the number of people in front of me is decreasing, but the time it's gonna take keeps increasing.
    Both things keep increasing to me. :c

1 hour of listening to creepy children singing here I come.

Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    I'm currently at 941 elo and I know for a fact I'm not as bad as these people!
    Funny fails in this clip but considering that you can't carry against such bad players you wont be a much better player yourself

Looking at these plays, most of the champions are nothing but walking gold bags just waiting to be opened. Look at your own mistakes and try to avoid making them again and you will easily climb out of it

@runes: AD reds and Quints, flat armor yellows and flat mr blues are most likely the best allround runes which work everywhere. Sure there are better ones but that's standard for AD carries, most bruisers, Ad assasins and a lot of junglers (or at least they work with it). As a support, your autoattack harass will increase and for mid it can be useful to compensate for a weak early game (eg: AD runes on anivia are an awesome choice for example. 600range + bonusad mean you can punish the enemy easily for lasthits and it makes lasthitting easier even if you aren't used to her attack animation).

Having Armour pen reds and quints cant hep either, i have an ADC page if i know im facing high armour champs.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    I have been placed in division called "Teemo's Hurricane". FUCK THE WORLD. :<

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I have been placed in division called "Teemo's Hurricane". FUCK THE WORLD. :<
    lol. **DrMundosShadowdancers here. How does that even make sense? A friend is in Trundle's Minotaurs.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

are we uh... allowed to post video's where we do terrible..?

Heimerdinger confirmed as valid pick. Smite Heimer+push mid as 4 = inhib turret down in 8minutes.

Inhib down in 9:30.

Funny game

10+ Year Old Account
    Attack damage reds and quintessences, armor yellows and magic resist blues it is. Thank you a lot for the input guys - I'll grab those runes before I purchase any more champions.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

Deleted
    http://it.twitch.tv/eslasia/new guys, heimer jungle in a tournament...

Nyjacky's NA account is banned till the 11th of February. All of my lulz.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Nyjacky's NA account is banned till the 11th of February. All of my lulz.
    What happened?

Armor yellows and Magic Resist blues work on pretty much every single champion.

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Old-Man-Grading, keep up with the times bruh.
    Quiet, you whippersnapper! I ain't got time to follow all them posts the young'uns are making.

Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    What happened?
    No clue. During his stream he tried to log on to his NA account, and couldn't log in because he was suspended.

Deleted
    Wow, just checked pal's league. You have one try to make this name 100x better. Tip: one letter needed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was I placed in anybody's league on EUW? If you're on my friends list and relatively within 150 ELO of 1230 then you probably are.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Was I placed in anybody's league on EUW? If you're on my friends list and relatively within 150 ELO of 1230 then you probably are.
    You need to log in to be placed in a league, I think. None of my friends were placed in my league so far(as far as I've seen, anyway)
    Last edited by Tradu; 2013-02-01 at 01:18 PM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Wow, just checked pal's league. You have one try to make this name 100x better. Tip: one letter needed.

snip
    Vayne's Beasts? I'm in Vayne's Academy.
    It must be fate.

Oh yeah and I ended up in Gold I, while I was Platinum VI, screw you Riot >_>
    Last edited by mmoca4d455c28a; 2013-02-01 at 01:25 PM. Reason: 4got 2snip

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you play any matches to get downgraded to gold, or did you just get placed it in after the patch?
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Oh yeah and I ended up in Gold I, while I was Platinum VI, screw you Riot >_>
    can't be placed higher than gold