Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    A new PBE build is up. Just balance changes, but notably Vayne's getting a small buff to her mana gain per level, and Tumble now cost 30 mana once again. Also the mana cost reduction to Janna's ult is huge. I didn't know her ult was that mana expensive to begin with.
    I play janna reasonably regularly and that seems somewhat random... Her ults not on a particularly short cd, and the only time the mana cost could be a problem imo is early game if you have been spaming your abilities and get caught short unable to use it. That can happen to like any support though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    I play janna reasonably regularly and that seems somewhat random... Her ults not on a particularly short cd, and the only time the mana cost could be a problem imo is early game if you have been spaming your abilities and get caught short unable to use it. That can happen to like any support though.
    They probably made that change to try to get Janna to see competitive play once again, but I'm not sure if the ult mana cost is holding her back from that.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Anyone have trouble entering NA LoL site? I get Website Offline for days now whenever I try to enter it,tho EU site works fine.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    How is Yorick these days? Kinda in the mood to play him a bit.
    Still my go-to top laner.

Muramana, Warmogs, Frozen Heart, Spirit Visage - tons of CDR, good mix of health/armor/MR...basically brick shit-house.

Broken down:
    Usually start flask + ward/pot...kinda just blindly following the pros there.
    Tear
    Boots 1
    Giant's Belt
    Glacial Shroud OR Negatron Cloak (depending on who is strong / who I'm facing)
    Muramana
    Glacial Shroud OR Negatron Cloak (whatever I didn't get first)
    Warmogs
    Merc Treads OR Tabi (depending on who is strong)
    Spirit Visage
    Frozen Heart

6th item? Honestly I very rarely get there (approx 11.5k gold for those 5 items), but obviously that 6th item is whatever is necessary for the given game. GA, Randuins, Frozen Mallet, or Maw of Malmortius

hooraaaay being unkillable
    Last edited by Toxigen; 2013-02-20 at 10:14 PM.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like ranked solo queue on EUW was just disabled. I wanted to play another one before bed. Darn.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

Deleted
    Quinn's splash.

Looks a bit odd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    Quinn's splash.

Looks a bit odd.
    Was posted allready in the Quinn thread, with the official reveal.
    You dissapoint me, MarioLuigi!
    Not really, Korea-newsman was just faster :/

And yes, it does look odd. Like Valor is some huge bird which he obviously isn't.

Deleted
    Please to be forgiving me.

I checked that thread after posting the link. I am sorry I was born.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    And yes, it does look odd. Like Valor is some huge bird which he obviously isn't.
    An eagle's wingspan can be very big and that size could be very well fine - but ingame it's much smaller, so the discrepancy is striking. :/

15+ Year Old Account
    I think the splash art is kind of fitting. While it isn't necessarily "on-scale" with her in-game model, having Valor's wings sort of around her in a protective fashion makes sense to me. At least that's how i see it. Alas, what do I know? I'm just a peon with an opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    Quinn's splash.

Looks a bit odd.
    A bit odd maybe, but not bad... well not THAT bad..

Also.. MAN I love Caitlyn
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    An eagle's wingspan can be very big and that size could be very well fine - but ingame it's much smaller, so the discrepancy is striking. :/
    It's not just the wings either. The Crossbow kinda looks like it could be an oddly-shaped Gun. And her left eye looks weird to me...

10+ Year Old Account
    Another PBE build has been put up, Celestine Soraka now has splash art and is now available for testing, Quinn gets splash arts, and Tryndamere's AP ratio on his Q heal has been gutted. RIP AP Trynd.

Does this mean that AP Fiora and AP Gangplank will get nerfed To The Ground soon too?
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-02-21 at 04:56 AM.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously what is wrong with AP Tryndamere, nerfing his Q because it actually makes him viable. That's just a disappointment for me to hear, people find a somewhat viable way to play him and Riot screws it. Seriously just remake the champion if you don't want him to be viable as an AP.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Seriously what is wrong with AP Tryndamere, nerfing his Q because it actually makes him viable. That's just a disappointment for me to hear, people find a somewhat viable way to play him and Riot screws it. Seriously just remake the champion if you don't want him to be viable as an AP.
    The odd part about this is that while they did fix other instances building AP on AD champions (i.e. AP Rengar), there's still quite a number of champions that still have AP ratios which are good enough to the point of building AP on them. (i.e. AP Sion, AP Master Yi.) And yet, Trynd gets nerfed like this when his traditional build path (AD) is still lackluster.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    The odd part about this is that while they did fix other instances building AP on AD champions (i.e. AP Rengar), there's still quite a number of champions that still have AP ratios which are good enough to the point of building AP on them. (i.e. AP Sion, AP Master Yi.) And yet, Trynd gets nerfed like this when his traditional build path (AD) is still lackluster.
    AP Varus! Still really fun. I wish it was usable, but all the common mid picks bully him out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    AP Varus! Still really fun. I wish it was usable, but all the common mid picks bully him out.
    Shhhh! There are some AP builds that we don't want to encourage people to play, i.e. AP Shyvana, Fiora, Ashe, Graves, or Caitlyn.

And then there's this:

Somebody has to find a way to make AP Pantheon work!
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    I understand if they don't want people to play it like that, but holy crap at least fix the way you want him to be played.

So disappointed.

Phoenix Quinn is looking nice though!

10+ Year Old Account
    A cornfield by a raceway with a tornado flying through (Indiana)
    Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    i dont know if this has been posted, doesnt matter either because its good enough to be posted twice

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...+use+that+bird
    This entire thread is gold. There's already been like 5 portrait comics and I'm on page 7, and they are all good. I just woke up my roommate from laughing too hard. >.>
    Last edited by Kenai; 2013-02-21 at 07:41 AM.
    Light or darkness...which are you blinded by?

How hecarim carry so hard as most streamers says?