10+ Year Old Account
    http://media-titanium.cursecdn.com/a...2855926526.png

http://media-titanium.cursecdn.com/a...3690063873.png

Sejuani's new model. It's sad that we probably won't get a "Traditional" model for those who actually like her current model.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Her old model is the same except she wears a bikini, though... Looks like a summer skin or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    http://media-titanium.cursecdn.com/a...2855926526.png

http://media-titanium.cursecdn.com/a...3690063873.png

Sejuani's new model. It's sad that we probably won't get a "Traditional" model for those who actually like her current model.
    We are. It was mentioned around the time the Trundle rework was revealed, possibly in that very same thread since she was talked about there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    Udyr and Lux nerfs.
    They just buffed him and now they're nerfing him? :S

Deleted
    They already fixed the wrong stuff from their datamining. Was funny though. Seems like i will have to get Sejuani and Trundle before their rework patch hits. Since its been stated you get their classic skins for free like with Karma :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    They just buffed him and now they're nerfing him? :S
    It's called finetuning basically.

Deleted
    playing on my smurf alt right now. add me for a game : 1 800 Cry More
    ps. i'm wasted

Quote Originally Posted by Reluctant View Post
    Poor Trundle getting his awsome filth replaced for lame ice.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Trundle's still getting that Traditional skin, will probably keep his old spell effects, surely?

Quote Originally Posted by Old Man Grading View Post
    Trundle's still getting that Traditional skin, will probably keep his old spell effects, surely?
    It's called traditional for a reason!

I truly hope so, because old Trundle simply can't be improved. ESPECIALLY not the way they are making him look now, like some generic ice troll from generic fantasy novell from generic writer.

Deleted
    Seeing how the "traditional" Karma looks I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Deleted

Both have some really great new animations and particles.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think I heard Trundle say "It's time to Troll" at all. More reason to hate the rework, removing iconic lines.

10+ Year Old Account
    yea i bet you were all playing trundle, sejuani and karma all.the.time. you really have to, to justify the constant complaints about everything in their reworks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    [video=youtube;wQCGDaL89B0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wQCGDaL89B0[video]

[video=youtube;0FLwa2fwhx4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0FLwa2fwhx4[video]

Both have some really great new animations and particles.
    Why is Sej riding Rengar? What happened to her ult effect?

I love how people get offended if reworks don't make champions as they expected. If you want old Trundle, use traditional skin, other than that, nothing really changed.

He has awesome dance now, looks better and has amazing spell effects, what's not to like? (Same goes for Sejuani)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StNimrod View Post
    I love how people get offended if reworks don't make champions as they expected. If you want old Trundle, use traditional skin, other than that, nothing really changed.

He has awesome dance now, looks better and has amazing spell effects, what's not to like? (Same goes for Sejuani)
    But there was nothing wrong with Sej before, she only came out last year...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    yea i bet you were all playing trundle, sejuani and karma all.the.time. you really have to, to justify the constant complaints about everything in their reworks
    Some people did and they have their reasons to dislike the visual reworks. Trundle got completely changed, Karma is a completely different person now... As much as I like new Karma's abilities and how they work her visual rework was way too extreme. Even the traditional skin is not even similar to the old look.
    Quote Originally Posted by StNimrod View Post
    If you want old Trundle, use traditional skin, other than that, nothing really changed.
    Suuuure. Just like Traditional Karma looks just like old Karma... not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    You don't have to play them every day to be mad at the reworks. Trundle is one of my all time favorite junglers. However, I only play him when I want to have a good time or I get lucky with enemy team comp because he is outdated. The ability and animation tweaks he is getting were needed (R.I.P. Free tenacity on W though). I still hate the direction they went with for the visual rework.

Sejuani I don't understand the complaints, she looked stupid before. From Freljord, but wearing a bikini. New look is much nicer and more fitting.

I like new Karma, though I prefer the traditional skin to her new classic skin. It's not gonna look EXACTLY like old Karma (which, unfortunately, most people want) or there wouldn't have been a reason to give her a visual update. They worked with what they had and got it as close as they could.
    Last edited by Axethor; 2013-04-02 at 10:18 PM.