I might buy Trundle before his rework comes out just to try him. I've always wanted to jungle with him but never thought he was worth buying. And does anyone think they might redo part of Sej's kit with the visual stuff? I saw one when spectating the other day, and holy shit the plays that player made.
    <-- That is otterly adorable.

10+ Year Old Account
    I loathe how they changed Trundle's personality. That was incredibly endearing about him.

---------- Post added 2013-04-03 at 12:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    I don't think I heard Trundle say "It's time to Troll" at all. More reason to hate the rework, removing iconic lines.
    That's his selection line. You won't hear that in a vid like this.

Deleted
    Wonder how the traditional Sejuani will look. She wasnt that old to be honest so im randomly praying they'll stick with the old skin. The new pig looks ugly/uglier, and personally i always saw her bikini as a testament to "im not affected by cold". But yes, i have to repeat Alaitocs question: Why she riding Rengar?...
    Have to say some animations look golden though, but the ulti lacks a bit of emphasis like the old one had.

Decided not to aim for trundle after all. I doubt i will play him, and since i never liked the current due to not playing ugly-as-sin champions, i wont really notice a difference. But i can understand some others being sad at his old looks being gone.

10+ Year Old Account
    From what I have seen, his Traditional skin is pretty decent. I'd just... rather have seen that as basis for the remake.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Suuuure. Just like Traditional Karma looks just like old Karma... not.
    Well, Traditional Trundle looks exactly like the actual Trundle, except with better textures.

Anyway, who's trying them in the PBE? Really liking how Sejuani's abilities feel right now, personally. No idea how to build her, though. I went with Ancient Golem > Liandry > mpen boots > Frozen heart??? idk I was having mana problems. She clears like a beast regardless, though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    Well, Traditional Trundle looks exactly like the actual Trundle, except with better textures.
    Well, at least that is fine I guess. I really wish they kept Karma's actual old model and animations for the traditional skin. :<

Anyway, who's trying them in the PBE? Really liking how Sejuani's abilities feel right now, personally. No idea how to build her, though. I went with Ancient Golem > Liandry > mpen boots > Frozen heart??? idk I was having mana problems. She clears like a beast regardless, though.
    Did they update her kit with this? Thought it was just visual

Deleted
    Seems they felt riding Rengar wasnt enough, and now Sejuani gets to ride Warwick instead on her new queen skin. I know its incomplete, but it seriously looks like a wolf 0.o

Deleted
    I thought the Queen skin looks pretty sweet though

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenlnir View Post
    Did they update her kit with this? Thought it was just visual
    They tweaked it, yes. Not a complete rework like Karma's.

Deleted
    Aww, sadface

They tweaked it, yes. Not a complete rework like Karma's.
    Hope it's a tweak in a good direction. Always thought she could have been really good.

Deleted
    Just had a fun game. We were 4v5 throughout the whole game (lvl 1 Trynda sitting at base). Most players on both teams had full build. Opponents had 2-3 inhibs down constantly for the last 10 minutes. We kept losing team fights with 1-2 opponents left, but they couldn't push because their inhibs were down and no nexus turrets. In the end I got tired of losing the team fights, so I backdoored their nexus like a baws (Draven with full build). Best way to win as of yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    That's his selection line. You won't hear that in a vid like this.
    He also says it while attacking people (I thought it was movement).

Deleted
    New Quinn & Valor page is out!
    The Ice Witch

Deleted
    This is how Traditional Sej will look. Pretty similar to how she is now with more polished textures.

Has anyone played new Trundle on PBE yet? Thinking he's gonna be my next champ, and wondering if he's worth picking up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenlnir View Post
    Has anyone played new Trundle on PBE yet? Thinking he's gonna be my next champ, and wondering if he's worth picking up.
    Pretty much the same as he is now only with much better animations. The only huge change from how he is played is no more free tenacity when you use W, it's now increased healing and regen.

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Pretty much the same as he is now only with much better animations. The only huge change from how he is played is no more free tenacity when you use W, it's now increased healing and regen.
    Stupid question then, is he a viable jungler or should I pass him by? I can jungle Olaf alright, and pretty decent with Mao.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's always been viable, just his animations held him back from being better. Now that they have fixed him he should be in a good spot. The other changes are just icing on the cake. Trundle accels against teams with 1 tank. A lot of games in solo queue these days run one or even worse no tanks. Trundle eats these teams for breakfast since his ult shreads their defenses, making them less of a threat and much easier to kill.

I'm quite biased because I love Trundle. I do think he should be a pick in every jungler's kit though.