Quote Originally Posted by Okuu View Post
    He looks
    Very much different.

His new look has more vibrant colors (which is bad for a troll, mind you), is taller, has a much more WoW-troll-looking-face.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the new Traditional Trundle isn't too bad actually. It's just that the 'new' Trundle... isn't Trundle.

Agreed. Had they relaunched this as a new Troll champion, it would be a great model with some great artwork. What makes this a bitter experience, is the fact that Trundles "mannerisms" have been gutted. He's no longer Trundle. He doesn't walk like Trundle, he doesn't Troll like Trundle and he doesn't feel or sound like Trundle.

I just wish we're allowed to keep the actual current ingame Trundle, but I severely doubt it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, the Traditional Skin should keep his old Voice Overs. That's something at least.

The new "classic" Trundle skin actually feels more influenced by Elfquest than say, WoW. The trolls in elfquest look very much alike. Especially Two-Edge which is supposedly a halfbreed.

I sadly couldn't find a better picture, because there are a few that show how close the resemblence is, but apparently not on the inet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQCGDaL89B0

Deleted
    Sejuani might actually turn into a ban/pick champion like this. So much CC, including a knock up and %damage?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    Also, to all you WW haters: Mwahahaha!
    All it proves is that skill>champion choice. People who actually honestly believe Warwick is a good jungle choice do not have the ability to pull him off, especially in low elo. :P

Deleted
    Lissandra reveal on French site:

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/fr/ne...%A8re-de-glace

Amateurish translation attempt:

Passive - Sublimated - Makes next cast cost no mana, hitting enemies reduces cooldown

Q - Ice Shard - Skillshot nuke that slows first target hit and pierces enemies behind it for some damage

W - Circle of Frost - Damages and immobilises nearby enemies

E - Icy Path - Skillshot nuke that can be activated again to teleport Lissandra to the current location of the projectile

R - Polar Tomb - Can be used on an enemy to briefly stun them, damaging them and all enemies around them, also slowing them. Can be used on Lissandra to trigger a Zhonya's-like effect (immunity but unable to act) while damaging and slowing nearby enemies

Edit: Looks like they removed it... guess we weren't meant to see it yet. Well, believe this if you want, they might change something.

Plus that WW takes every blue. That's all fine and dandy if you are premade 5's or in diamond, but I will bet any amount from Bronze 5- Gold 1 95% of mid's will freak when he takes blue, I would.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomcats View Post
    Plus that WW takes every blue. That's all fine and dandy if you are premade 5's or in diamond, but I will bet any amount from Bronze 5- Gold 1 95% of mid's will freak when he takes blue, I would.
    People will freak out anyway, since you won't have a lot of ganking pressence till level 6 / mid game. Once you deliver, and get that victory it wouldn't have mattered. Just don't respond to the raging comments, and do your best is all you can do.

10+ Year Old Account
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Never had a closer Dominion...

"There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodwulf View Post
    Warhammer Necrons meet LoL for the first time! If anything she seems to have some nice looking animations. Despite my love for ice and stuff, though, she doesnt really seem to appeal to me. Wonder if this will be one huge patch with everything in it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomcats View Post
    The funny part about that is if a mid lane Katarina freaks out about the jungler taking more than the first blue.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Okuu View Post
    He looks
    Very much different.

His new look has more vibrant colors (which is bad for a troll, mind you), is taller, has a much more WoW-troll-looking-face.
    It looks... the same to me? He has a better model and textures that's it.

Deleted
    http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/trib...e/418329/#nogo

Remember, don't play badly or you get banned

Sadly, people probably just check the first game, much more than the others. The first had some offensive language and flaming going on, but the other 4 were perfectly clean...

Oh, tribunal...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post

Lol, what a stupid ban, nowhere does it look like intentional feed or harrassment, a report even said "+unskilled player", dat Tribunal.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post

I really hope they do something for that player. I saw this on the NA forums, read through, and it just looks like the player wasn't having some good games. Not like they were all 0/20/0 games either.
    <-- That is otterly adorable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Surprised to see insta-locking failure @ Diamond level play, but don't see any real reason he should get banned over those games.

Not 100% sure, as the reactions from the others are very negative and he might've been baiting them out/offering kills. Hard to tell though and I don't think I'd have punished this case.