Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elendoil View Post
    The problem is that regardless of the junglers decision, it's always wrong. If you decide to countergank, the other lanes will cry about you not helping them (I had enough lanes that got first blood because of my gank, then get never ganked again by both junglers and blame me when they lose their lane, even though I had to help out other lanes), if you take objectives, people will complain about missing ganks....but maybe thats just my Elo being too low =/
    Then it's usually because you made the wrong decision?

idk but I haven't just randomly gotten complaints about not ganking enough or the likes in a very, very long time without me being able say "okay, he's right.. i should've gone to help him out instead of doing what I did" -- or well, not consistently anyway, as I said, there's always going to be that one incident where the guy's just outright stupid

Deleted
    well i know some of if can be my fault but just so many times the lanes never ward or lose their lane without getting ganked even though i ganked theirs and all they do is blame the jungler for not carrying em trough their lane

what i also find annoying is when you have 3 losing lanes and everyone cries for gank and what not.. i can't be everywhere at once x.o

Anyway.. is skarner still a viable jungler? i like him as a champ but he just feels weak compared to a bunch of the other junglers

When jungling, what happens is this: everyone expects to be carried hard, when they fail hard. If they are winning their lane, they need no ganks, so no mention for the jungler. If they are losing, and are kids (not only in age, but in attitude as well), they will rage at you every so often. This is not the role's problem though, it's your teammates' problem, and sadly there is very little you can do while trying to win in ranked especially at the same time.

---------- Post added 2013-04-27 at 06:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    Anyway.. is skarner still a viable jungler? i like him as a champ but he just feels weak compared to a bunch of the other junglers
    Skarner is strong. He is just out of fashion atm. DAT permaslow <3

Skarner is still extremely strong, mainly in random games. This is because his ultimate clearly signals your teammates "Hey, kill this guy", similar to how Malphite or Amumu ultimates are very clear "start the teamfight and blow them up"-abilities.
    The only problem Skarner has is that he has to be in close range to do anything, but similarly to many melee ADCs, if he DOES get into melee, you're not getting away from him.

And about jungling in general, in random games it's one of the most impactful roles(along with roaming mid champions). Just find the strongest lane on your team, and get that person as fed as you possibly can, and ignore the other lanes. Never try to get a lane back to even if they get behind, it's not worth it compared to getting a winning lane even stronger.
    Last edited by Tradu; 2013-04-27 at 06:50 PM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    well i know some of if can be my fault but just so many times the lanes never ward or lose their lane without getting ganked even though i ganked theirs and all they do is blame the jungler for not carrying em trough their lane

what i also find annoying is when you have 3 losing lanes and everyone cries for gank and what not.. i can't be everywhere at once x.o

Skarner is still a very strong jungler indeed.

I particularly like IBG and SotEL on him, followed by full-on tank items. Beast damage throughout the entire game (specially early-game with Sheen and SotEL).

I've been get fed in so many matches recently i had one 23/3 as MF and 14/2 as Brolaf lol.

I just tryed to download LOL and each time I use the exe to download the game I chose the location it act's like it wants to download then go's back and tells me to chose.

Anyone know why this is happening??? I was bored and though I would try to get into LOL but this is becoming a head ake lol.

Update: I got it working now took me downloading the exe 4 times but now its working.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2013-04-27 at 10:43 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

What is up with the LP gain in the "1" divisions? I lose like 10-15 per game while only gaining like 5 per. I'm literally stuck below 50 lp. I get back up to 50 and lose ridiculous amnt of points compared to what I gain

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeh View Post
    What is up with the LP gain in the "1" divisions? I lose like 10-15 per game while only gaining like 5 per. I'm literally stuck below 50 lp. I get back up to 50 and lose ridiculous amnt of points compared to what I gain
    That means you are in an appropriate(or slightly too high) division for your skill level. Unless it's the bug people complained about a while back where you gain less and less LP until you lose a game, at which point you start getting appropriate amounts of LP again.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't know if anyone watches the Afterhours Gaming League but I tuned in to it for Google vs Amazon. And then the Google vs Riot game. MAN that last game. 50+min game. 400+ cs Tryn too freaking strong. But yeah AHGL is pretty neat to watch.

Do you happen to have the link?

---------- Post added 2013-04-28 at 01:10 AM ----------

How is Morgana mid? I feel that she doesn't do enough damage.

15+ Year Old Account
    AHGL Main site. or you can go to Day9's stream. It's on Sc2 atm though. Not too sure about their "schedule" but I know its on sometimes after day9's usual cast.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeh View Post
    mmm im gaining between 4-8 and losing between 4-8 zzzz (instead of usual 20-30loss/win per win)
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post

I've seen her work better as a top. She'll decimate tops who have to charge atr you to do you any harm, like Garen, Renekton etc. And she also provides enough utility late game for team fights.
    RETH

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post

I think she's balanced right now, but she's a bit of a niche pick, due to all the AD mids. Her shield absorbs magic damage, and obviously mids like Kha/Zed/Talon/J4/Riven/whatever don't deal much [if any] magical damage.

She would still work in protect the Kog'maw compositions, or AoE stomp compositions though.

Deleted
    any1 watches this guy?

http://www.twitch.tv/flosd/

He's 16 years old, and is like the most mechanically skilled player in NA imo. This guy is gonna be famous when he is old enough for tournaments.

Is there anyway of making the damage text bigger than the default? Its too small imo.
    Last edited by Last Attempt; 2013-04-28 at 12:11 PM.

Deleted
    anyone know if the final for the lcs playoffs today is best of 3 or best of 5?

10+ Year Old Account
    Best of 5.
    For 3rd-4th place, it's best of 3.