10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    ... so after trying trundle a bit i would say he is still as bad as he used to be.. just looks more cool
    He has brief slow on Q (so you can land attack+Q+attack burst) and extended ult duration. That is enough to make him more playable than he was
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Wow. Is it just me or is the quality of Lissandra's login screen absolutely horrible?

Deleted
    anyone really hate karthus? his ultimate is so annoying. played against him yesterday, and by late game his ulti was hitting neary 50% of my health, he had so many kills from it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Wow. Is it just me or is the quality of Lissandra's login screen absolutely horrible?
    Yeah it looks like shit for me too when screen is maxed.

Deleted
    Just had my first ARAM game ever. Had Kassadin. Wow. That game blew my mind. I think I ended up something like 14/3/27. A bit lame I had to suicide to buy anything.

I am on to my next game now (as Volibear). Took me like 6 games to get a second game started... Wtf is up with that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    anyone really hate karthus? his ultimate is so annoying. played against him yesterday, and by late game his ulti was hitting neary 50% of my health, he had so many kills from it
    When I started playing, I had a bot game against Karthus Bot. I kept complaining to the person i queued with how overpowered the global ultimate is and that he doesn't die immediately.
    Now that I am a bit more experienced, I it isn't quite that bad.
    The channel is quite long, so in many situations health pots can help you. Against some champions you buy wards/oracles, so why not pots against Karthus?
    Shields and Heals are also good.
    At some point in the game it's getting too strong for those but if you can keep his kill count low it shouldn't be too bad.

On the other hand, if I don't try to be objective, I still find it really strong. Maybe not overpowered but far from bad. Even if he doesn't kill anybody (and sooner or later he will get kills with it), it is still quite a bit of global damage.
    I wonder why he wasn't that common in LCS until a couple of weeks ago.

Deleted
    Everyone finds him annoying but most people got over it a bit now that he isn't picked every single game

Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    ... so after trying trundle a bit i would say he is still as bad as he used to be.. just looks more cool
    That is really sad. I was hoping he'd be good enough to play a bit more. Looks like he's niche still.
    <-- That is otterly adorable.

10+ Year Old Account
    I banned him a lot in solo queue during Season 2, it got to the point where I just wasn't going to deal with one anymore. He's not as strong as he used to be but he is still very strong overall.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Which icon goes with which faction?

I'm guessing the Arrow is Avarosan, but I don't know who has the Axes and who has the Eye.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    Axes are Sejuani, Eye is Lissandra.

Show your support for the Ice Witch!

10+ Year Old Account
    Arrow > Ashe > Avarosan
    Axes > Sejuiany > Winters claw
    Eye > lisandrra > Frostguard

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going for Lissandra's Eye, just because Trundle supports her.
    Trundle has always been my main, and although I hate what he is now, I really like the small buffs.
    ARAM is also great now, although both games I got stuck with 2 raging players who act like ARAM is some super serious ranked game where if you screw up once they are going to die IRL. Some people. :\
    Not spending any more money on anything the update has to offer though, I'll wait a week to buy Lissandra, I really don't like her gameplay, but I know she's an asshole to versus when I'm playing Trundle and Riven.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Deleted
    I'm getting really demotivated these days.

I win 13-0-10 Lux, get 2 LP. After which I win as Shen and gain another 2 LP. I win as Ezreal and get 1 LP.
    After all of that, I play as Darius and get an AFK Tristana in my team, obviously losing the game... -5 LP.
    As last game I play Ahri and get 3 LP for carrying my team...

How am I ever getting out of Gold... It's even worse than before the patch, where I was actually able to gain ~12 points after I lose a game in the +1LP area.
    "Fixed", my ass.

Deleted
    I wondered whether or not the shoptab customization made it live because I can't find it. Wasn't there supposed to be the option to change the recommended items? I read it somewhere and thought it should go live with the Freljord patch.

So this whole freljord battle is Ashe vs Sejuani vs Lissandra
    I know there are like other champions involved like udyr/trundle/volibear but is there somewhere that shows everyone involved and who they are allianced to?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by S2omegaS2 View Post
    So this whole freljord battle is Ashe vs Sejuani vs Lissandra
    I know there are like other champions involved like udyr/trundle/volibear but is there somewhere that shows everyone involved and who they are allianced to?
    7 posts up.

Oh wow....derp
    I thought that was like just a video until I reentered it...thankyou though for setting me strait xD

Shyvana got a new skin but is not part of the battle =(
    Last edited by S2omegaS2; 2013-04-30 at 04:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by S2omegaS2 View Post
    Oh wow....derp
    I thought that was like just a video until I reentered it...thankyou though for setting me strait xD

Shyvana got a new skin but is not part of the battle =(
    Because she doesn't really have anything to do with the Freljord, frost dragons are just so cool that Riot couldn't let the opportunity to give her a frost dragon skin pass.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU